A 'Solitary' Plea to TJC!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
TJC I do hope you read this, though you’ll probably think I’m just sad
But what sounds like a fairly small error is simply driving me mad!
Although not a life threatening issue, it happens on every show
So I hope you will read this with interest and put me out of my woe!

If you could speak to your lovely presenters, here's what I need you to say
Just please make sure that they listen and you’ll really make my day
If a gem sits together with others and isn’t just one single stone,
It can never be called a ‘solitaire’ unless it sits there all on it’s own!​

:mysmilie_61: Excellent Klos.:mysmilie_82: Seriously though it's just stupid the amount of times they say stuff like 'it's an x carat solitaire surrounded by x amount more diamonds' and my own personal bugbear is the 25/30/50/100 individual stones, well of course they're feckin individual cos there's more than 1 of them. :mysmilie_81: Why can they just say this whatever has 25/30/50/100 stones?? :mysmilie_73:

:mysmilie_61: Excellent Klos.:mysmilie_82: Seriously though it's just stupid the amount of times they say stuff like 'it's an x carat solitaire surrounded by x amount more diamonds' and my own personal bugbear is the 25/30/50/100 individual stones, well of course they're feckin individual cos there's more than 1 of them. :mysmilie_81: Why can they just say this whatever has 25/30/50/100 stones?? :mysmilie_73:

:mysmilie_82: :mysmilie_61:

Beautifully put Krosbint, and laid out all proppa an'all. xxxxxxxxxx :mysmilie_82:

Brilliant Klos! Now can you work on the following?! 'marquee' cut, and 'joooolery' ...grrrrr

I'm with you there, Briolay, want to meet me for a Baggay for lunch with my pal, who is a brunay?:mysmilie_81::mysmilie_81:

It SO irritating I could throw something!

Latest posts

Back