Order Status

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YorksGuy

Registered Shopper
Hi all

Is something weird happening with the Order Status in My Account on the QVC web site?

I was just looking to see if my LE OTO offer had been dispatched yet and I noticed that not all my previous orders seem to be showing. I'm considering sending back the Elemis Christmas TSV but wanted to see what % of orders I have sent back.

I know that I have purchased and then sent back items within the past 18 months but none of the orders that I have sent back appear on my Order Status.

In fact apart from one order in 2005 for some Northern Nights it is only showing my purchases for 2009.

Has anybody else found this?

Chris

Mine looks normal, but I can't get the Tv guide to work, and haven't been able to for days.

Yes I can't get the tv guide to work either, since the beginning of the week.

I think they are short staffed because of the weather. Did spot a roling notice on the screen saying sorry not as many staff to man the phones and use QCut etc. So I imagine the same in the tech end too.

My order status is a bit odd too Chris. I was looking for some details and I have orders from 2004 stuck in the middle of last year's ones and I suspect some orders are missing. Customer Services might be able to help you find out what your return rate stands at.

Yes I can't get the tv guide to work either, since the beginning of the week.

I think they are short staffed because of the weather. Did spot a roling notice on the screen saying sorry not as many staff to man the phones and use QCut etc. So I imagine the same in the tech end too.

I didn't even think of that. We still can't even get to the end of our road, and haven't had a postal or milk delivery since Monday, so I expect it's similar for QVC staff in their various parts of the country.

Latest posts

Back