Ojon Swa

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
Has anyone tried Swa, I'm very tempted to give this a go. At the moment I love Tawaka and i wondered if anyone had tried Swa and if it's very different if at all to Tawaka. :mysmilie_687:

Has anyone tried Swa, I'm very tempted to give this a go. At the moment I love Tawaka and i wondered if anyone had tried Swa and if it's very different if at all to Tawaka. :mysmilie_687:

I got it from an American supplier on ebay when it first came out. I loved many of the Ojon products and it sounded just what I needed as my hair seemed to be falling at a quicker than usual rate. It is minty smelling and tingles a little on the scalp - in a pleasant way. I liked it, but it didn't seem any better than the Tawaka. It is a 2 month treatment and I faithfully kept to it. I have no idea what was causing the hair loss at the time, or whether the SWA helped as I was also taking Viviscal. I saw an improvement, certainly, but it could have been the tablets. It is worth a try if it is no more expensive than Tawaka, or if you can get sample sizes, you may love it. Hope this helps.

Thanks Artemis. It's funny you should say that about your hair falling out because although my hair is in good condition, the last few months it's coming out in handfuls when i wash it. I'm going to give it a try

Thanks Artemis. It's funny you should say that about your hair falling out because although my hair is in good condition, the last few months it's coming out in handfuls when i wash it. I'm going to give it a try

Hair loss can be seasonal LEL and also a matter of nuitrition. I am normally addicted to fruit and water, but not in the past couple of months. Strange winter this is.

sometimes it can be down to stress aswell cant it??
I am lucky I have quite thick hair but it does come out in clumps when I am run down or a bit stressed

Latest posts

Back