Craig Rowe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I always try to restrict my comments to presenters' presenting style rather than about their personal features and attributes. BUT I find Craig's very pronounced accent very off-putting, I can't help but focus on it and miss what he is actually saying. Michaela from Yankee Candles is also from Bristol but has a milder accent which sounds attractive.

Poor bloke, it's my fault not his, but I do wonder sometimes if he slightly exaggerates it for some reason ?

Linda :mysmilie_11:

I think he probably does in an attempt to be *different* because let's face it you wouldn't remember him for his brilliant presenting skills. I wish he'd stop clasping his hands together all the time too and being such a sycophant and HAVING and LOVING EVERYTHING, actually I wish he wasn't there at all. :mysmilie_73:

I lived in Bristol for a number of years and got so used to the accent that I barely notice it, tbh. However, he is not the most talented presenter by any means, he just doesn't inspire me in any way, distinct lack of ooomph....

I don't mind the accent at all, but i find his presentation style dull and unispiring

I live in Bristol and I don't find him to have a strong bristolian accent at all.

He must be making it more pronounced as even my hubby commented on his accent the other day.

And I know it will start a bit of a defence of him - with all the people on here who love him - BUT he is my least favourite presenter and I cannot understand why he ever won that competition to become presenter. The woman he was up against in the final was way better (isnt she now presenting Emu's??).

Ah, now it maybe the studio and the microphone setup are making certain words that you hear more pronounced. That and perhaps your hearing (no insult!) is picking up some of the frequency components of certain words a little bit more than others would.

But lets not forget, his enthusiasm does play a big part in his accent being more prominent as most people do when they get excited and talk.

I like his accent too. It's much nicer than some others. I think it sounds grounded and earthy, and not common like some others.

Craig comes across as a lovely, friendly genuine man. I like his accent too (although to be fair there are other accents on QVC I find off putting, for instance a lot of the American ones) but I can't see why people take against him, he doesn't seem to have a bad bone in his body.

Craig is growing on me. He's not the most exciting presenter on QVC, but he's always respectful of the models and the guest, which I appreciate. He comes across as being a very gentle sort.

he's very cute.
i'd do him.

i'd have to gag him first though.

gag him, then do him.:mysmilie_11:

yeah.:mysmilie_374:

Naughty boy!! :mysmilie_61: I like a bit of bondage meself Burlz. :mysmilie_12:

I like Craig and I dont mind is accent at all. He is a respectful presenter and clear too.

I cannot understand why he ever won that competition to become presenter. The woman he was up against in the final was way better (isnt she now presenting Emu's??).

Sam she was called, I'm sure it is her that is now presenting Emus. I wasnt keen on her in the competition, but she seems ok now.

I like watching Craig-always does his research and knows the products. Not exciting to watch, but very dependable and sincere. He did a Tigers Eye show with Kathy Tayler the other day, and whilst there were some mistakes with the pair of them presenting, it was one of the best shows in ages. But as I have said before, QVC need to cater to all tastes, so one man's meat etc etc

Latest posts

Back