Could someone put me out of my misery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

persianglitter

Fire up the Quattro!
:mysmilie_348: PG here, and my on going saga, about the ordering of items on New Years Day - order tracking still says dispatched and on way - thats been for the last 2 days!!!

Does anyone happen to know if DX deliver on a saturday???

Or am I hoping, in vain?????? you would have thought CS could keep up to date with what is happening - instead of leaving us hanging and wearing out the carpets, pacing up and down waiting in, for a delivery that seems to not want to appear anytime soon - there are times where if i could laugh, i would, but its starting to really irritate me! :mysmilie_11: :mysmilie_17:

Hi Persianglitter

I have not received deliveries on a Saturday from TJC. My local chap delivers by 09.30 M-F
I can only assume that your local agent is stuck with the snow conditions and is unable to make deliveries in your area.

I hope you it turns up soon!

Sapphireblue

Yes they do deliver on Saturdays, when you go into your order history and click on the tracking number that takes you to their site what does it say? it should say out for delevery if it is coming today.

Yes, don't they realise there is a forum full of women desperate now to see these earrings! Get a darn move on will you! :mysmilie_61:

Sorry I can't help PG, haven't ordered anything for ages, in fact I think the last piece of gemstone jewellery I bought was October before last and not even from the tv :mysmilie_17:

I give up!!! I am still waiting for these blooming earrrings to turn up!! Although have a feeling, when they do finally show up - i will have lost all interest in them - if you see what i mean - grief, sometimes it would be quicker to have gone to Argos instead - i tell you what next time i will save myself a whole lot of grief and not bother ! :mysmilie_81: cant believe one has to wait 10 days !!!

Hi PG, I ordered mine the day before you did and I still haven't got mine either! Order tracking says they should have been delivered on Fri 9th but still no sign. I won't be ordering from TJC again.

Hi PG, I ordered mine the day before you did and I still haven't got mine either! Order tracking says they should have been delivered on Fri 9th but still no sign. I won't be ordering from TJC again.

Hi Greenie - i have just checked order tracking again - and it still states in the shipping info - Your order was dispatched. You get it soon. !!!! and i cant gleam any further information - as when i attempt to click on that bit, my computer blocks it - but yes, its now 11th January 2010 - and no sign of a parcel whatsoever - the postman managed to make it down here - on friday, saturday (ok friday he got here at 4.16pm) but today, the old postie delivered at 11.30am! yes we have snow, the paths, but the roads are all clear, i am going to email cs - and shake them up - let you know what or what doesnt happen! xx

Hi Greenie - i have just checked order tracking again - and it still states in the shipping info - Your order was dispatched. You get it soon. !!!! and i cant gleam any further information - as when i attempt to click on that bit, my computer blocks it -

Hi PG, if you click on MORE after where it says "You will get it soon" it will bring up the tracking information. If your computer is set to block pop ups when you click on MORE, you will need to temporarily allow pop ups. You may find that the window has opened on the task bar rather than coming up on the screen. You then enter your postcode to get the expected delivery date. This is what I get:

"Due for delivery on the date below. Rearrange online or call 0844 277 3311

08/01/2010"

Hooray, thank goodness for the Persianglitter....we don't have to shoot you now! (To put you out of your misery as per your title incase that sounded random) :mysmilie_697:

So ladies, this means two deliveries that we expect to see photos of! :mysmilie_374: I especially want to see as I'm on a ban from buying anything at the mo! :mysmilie_73:

Ditto!!!

Actually ... now I've sorted myself out with broadband at home, and have figured out how to post pictures then maybe I'll have a go at mastering the camera and take photos of stuff I bought a couple of years ago to show you all!

me too Red. no more sparkly parcels for a long time. sad innit!

Yup, we throw ourselves on the mercy of the ladies here then Sammi to share their purchases :mysmilie_697:

Ditto!!!

Actually ... now I've sorted myself out with broadband at home, and have figured out how to post pictures then maybe I'll have a go at mastering the camera and take photos of stuff I bought a couple of years ago to show you all!

A-ha! Thought we didn't normally have the pleasure of your company in the evenings:mysmilie_696:.......and that sounds like a great idea, I for one would love to see them :mysmilie_82:

hahaha ... took me a while to join the 21st Century, but I'm with it now!!! Tomorrow's project will be to get snapping with the camera then.

:mysmilie_348: i have posted a picture of my earrings, if you wanted to have a look - on my posting Good news from Casa La Persianglitter - so if you want a quick shufty they are on there for you - mind you, wouldnt believe the palava I had, had to ask my husband to help me to put the picture from the mobile phone onto computer - then shove it across to attach to posting talk about dumb and even dumber :mysmilie_34: (that would be him! :mysmilie_61:) :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back