Andrew Bagley - What On Earth.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If I'm not very much mistaken, it's an extremely stupid birthday cake hat. What on earth possessed him to wear such a ridiculous thing? I'll have what he's having.

If I'm not very much mistaken, it's an extremely stupid birthday cake hat. What on earth possessed him to wear such a ridiculous thing? I'll have what he's having.

He looks most bizarre! Oh it's off now. But I see he's a 'medallion man' with his birthday boy badge.... very fetching I'm sure.

I only switched over because your post made me curious :) I'm watching Heroes now. I keep telling myself I don't need skincare atm so I'm not going to watch and then I won't be tempted.

I only switched over because your post made me curious :) I'm watching Heroes now. I keep telling myself I don't need skincare atm so I'm not going to watch and then I won't be tempted.

I'm sorry - blame me. I flicked over to see what was on and there was Andrew with his latest fashion statement. Perhaps it was on the advice of Glen Campbell the Style Guru..... "hats are very much in, Andrew, and I think this would really suit you teamed up with your aubergine shirt and pullover - polyester candles on your head will really bring out the colour of your eyes".......

I agree Andrew looked a right pansy with the candle hat on. Give me Glen anyday.

Jill Franks kept telling him that she didn't believe he was 43 as he looked more like 46! Andrew was smiling thru' gritted teeth. Perhaps not the greatest thing to keep banging on about when you are trying to flog an anti-aging skincare line! :mysmilie_34:

ok I understand i'm a lone voice here but i like him. Granted he looks older than 43 and he's not a great advert for the products, but I think he comes over really well.

Latest posts

Back