Adina is lovely

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rocksandcofan

Registered Shopper
Just wanted to say that Adina is the best asset that gems TV has by a very long mile.

She has a pretty smile and an endearing personality. Also as I am a bloke I think she is a lovely piece of eye candy :mysmilie_374: I hope Adina isnt offended by my comments :( In fact she is so much a piece of eye candy in my opinion that she almost makes me forget about the jewels she is attempting to sell us. :) I hope I haven't offended anyone, I just think she is lovely :mysmilie_687:

sorry, but i cannot take more than 2 seconds of Adina - she really grates on my nerves, that I have to throw anything immediately to hand at the tv - and scream at it - she really does pause, hesitate, goes off at a tangent, rambles, and pauses, starts, changes mind and then goes on a waffle spree - and its the way she waffles on about the jewellery - sometime it comes across as so false it makes me want to puke. Its her random monologues (or however it is spelt) sorry, but i cannot be the only one who finds her annoying - but then she is 4th on my list of Annoying Gems Presenters!

Ooh sorry, I'm going to disagree too, round of applause for the weight she has lost but I can't get past the slurping between false enthusiasm and gurning at the camera. :mysmilie_12:

Still, the old saying 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' ........or 'one mans meat is another mans poison' certainly rings true! :mysmilie_697:

sorry, but i cannot take more than 2 seconds of Adina - she really grates on my nerves, that I have to throw anything immediately to hand at the tv - and scream at it - she really does pause, hesitate, goes off at a tangent, rambles, and pauses, starts, changes mind and then goes on a waffle spree - and its the way she waffles on about the jewellery - sometime it comes across as so false it makes me want to puke. Its her random monologues (or however it is spelt) sorry, but i cannot be the only one who finds her annoying - but then she is 4th on my list of Annoying Gems Presenters!

I kind of agree and disagree with u :mysmilie_34: The long speeches she seems 2 give on behalf of 99.9% of all of the jewels she sells is slightly off putting, but on the other hand u could say that with her saying all that she does about the jewels that it means she is enthused by the jewels in front of her. She is (for me anyway) the presenter that I would watch all day long if I could. I could go on about how much i like her but i think u probably realise that already :mysmilie_374:

Please stop drooling r&cfan :mysmilie_374:, you're messing up my screen :mysmilie_61: xxx

I like Adina too, in a very non-sexy way!

She is one of my favourites. However, my husband likes her just as much as you and doesn't mind the channel when she is presenting :)

Inge

I like Adina too, in a very non-sexy way!

She is one of my favourites. However, my husband likes her just as much as you and doesn't mind the channel when she is presenting :)

Inge

My hubby always says she strikes him as dishevelled, he says he visualises her asleep on a bench and someone shakes her by the shoulder and says ''your on in 5'', next time you see her she is constantly running her fingers through her hair, snorting and holding rings!.......good job I am used to him, he says things exactly as he sees them! :mysmilie_61:

My hubby always says she strikes him as dishevelled, he says he visualises her asleep on a bench and someone shakes her by the shoulder and says ''your on in 5'', next time you see her she is constantly running her fingers through her hair, snorting and holding rings!.......good job I am used to him, he says things exactly as he sees them! :mysmilie_61:

Awww! Lol :)

She definitely gets the thumbs up from my husband, he likes the dishevelled look. He also likes her dark skin, he is half French with quite an olive colour. I am a Swede and as pale as they come, so I often wonder why he fancied me in the first place! Still 23 years married on Valentine's day, so he must just like a variety :mysmilie_61:

I like her bubbly exuberance and she is a very nice looking lady too!

Inge xx

:mysmilie_348: yes she does have a habit of messing around with her hair - oh and call me a be atch - but once they did a close up on her hands, whilst she was holding a ring - and her false nails, inside where disgusting!! looked like she had been digging in a mushroom patch! totally put me off! yes, and she does snort! No sorry, I am not going to go there - nothing remotely about adina, that i find either endearing - she reminds me of a female version of Dennis Norden - only with her rambling monologues. :mysmilie_11:

I can see it exactly as he said! he is so right! its the gushing that gets me

Yes I agree too - she REALLY gets on my nerves. Everything with her is "exclusive" - and then you find it in other stores/shops!! Telling lies about the jewellery ranges and going way over the top in her presenting style (if you can call it style!) just makes me want to turn off!!

personally i cant stand her or her constant slurping and wow ing and i will not mention her manky finger nails lol she looks like shes been digging the garden with them sorry i just cant stand her.

Latest posts

Back