Michael DiCesare Haircare • Sunday 14 Feb • 2pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

quite! I was waiting to buy and have bought since on ebay!

probably cheaper anyway

Thanks so much SCW, I did contact CS in December, when the show was cancelled, as to when he would be on again but they were unable to help.

I didnt see any shampoo but the styling products, liquifix and amplifying tonic etc were £3 - £5 a bottle.

I didnt see any shampoo but the styling products, liquifix and amplifying tonic etc were £3 - £5 a bottle.

I bought the Liquifix in TK Maxx before Xmas and it was about £4.99, never tried it before but I think it's really good. On the label it says it's distributed by Ideal Shopping Direct, Peterborough so perhaps they're changing the labels before it goes on QVC.

I love the Oatwash shampoo so I'm looking forward to this range returning to QVC. Seeing as it's scheduled to be on on Beauty Day they might even have some of the items at Beauty Day prices but I won't hold my breath!

Its showing on the online guide now as 5pm but will it ever go ahead that is the big question :mysmilie_61:

There are some items available online now so maybe it will happen this time

Alison Young said he was going to be on in October and it didn't happen!!! Best to assume nothing definate until he actually appears on screen!!!! :mysmilie_17:

Its showing on the online guide now as 5pm but will it ever go ahead that is the big question :mysmilie_61:

There are some items available online now so maybe it will happen this time

Should have been 2pm and 5pm :mysmilie_81:

have just ordered the liquidfix from QVC. wish I could have got it from T K Max, but the one here in Tyne Wear and Newcastle do not have it.

have just ordered the liquidfix from QVC. wish I could have got it from T K Max, but the one here in Tyne Wear and Newcastle do not have it.

Well I've never used his stuff but there's a brand new TK Maxx just opened in Windsor and I'm going there today so will look out for it. Hoping for some Philosophy bargains too! :mysmilie_698:

Am not 100% sure but I think he may already be here - I'm sure AY said that she was having a meeting with him either yesterday or Thursday - am not sure though, so don't quote me.

Just looked on the QVC website, lots of products there but no Oatwash yet - hope it's not being missed out of his range on Le Q now...

Latest posts

Back