Problems with Easy Pay

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mam

Registered Shopper
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced any problems with easy payments going out of their current account? This happens every time I use my Visa Debit card for an easy pay. The first one goes out no problem but for some reason QVC don't seem able to take the subsequent payments. I know there is plenty of credit there and all other payments go through without any problem. I don't know whether this is a problem with QVC or whether I should contact my bank.

It's a real nuisance as I can't benefit from the easy payments as I then have to give them a credit card number and pay the whole lot! I'm really trying not to use credit cards anymore as it's too easy to build up the balance without noticing it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hi. Can't say I have had this problem either, so it sounds like it may be the bank. I had a problem with a Tesco finance DD, every time Tesco applied for payment the bank said the DD was cancelled - I called the bank and they had put a hold on any Tesco payments for some crazy reason - so it's worth a call as it may just be a glitch with your QVC payments.

the only time i've ever had a problem is when i've had something on AD. The trouble has been when the card has expired during the year and they go to take the payment and it gets declined. A quick phonecall with the new card details has sorted it out.

Latest posts

Back