Where is Joanne?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharon-s

Registered Shopper
Hi
I don't tune in so much to IW now as I am fed up with seeing Karchers!!!! I do channel hop though during ad breaks and have noticed that Joanne doesn't seem to have bene on recently, is she still on there?

She's def been back on this week, in Summer she said she takes a month off this time of year to go back home to South Africa - she's got a killer tan at the moment, so perhaps that's where she's been :)

I don't watch IW either but, when I was flipping through channels also, I saw her - unfortunately. She is such a fake presenter, so unsuccessful in trying to convince us that she loves a product!

Unfortunately, Joanna Sheen was saddled with her on Sunday afternoon. Predictably, even though it was a 2 hour show, there wasn't time to show as much (of her new CD and stamps) as there would've been with a less talkative presenter.
25.gif

David......Something or other ( can't remember the surname) but you may have seen him on QVC flogging the Flower Tower (what ever happened to that btw)
or other Garden Products - Talks 95 to the Dozen you get breathless just watching him...quite mad !!

He is not her Dad for goodness sakes. She mentioned her Dad not so long ago and his name is Johann or something, plus when she said he was in Africa, David Hawkins was on QVC a couple of days later.

Honestly, its like saying Moira Stewart is Craig Rowes Mum just cos theyre both black!

Latest posts

Back