Thoughts on Ojon?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ojon

I got a TSV a while ago which had the shampoo, conditioner, some revitalising mist (I think) and the pot of treatment. Shampoo and conditioner are fine - nothing particularly special, better than supermarkets.

Used the treatment a couple of weeks ago for the first time and WOW. My hair has been terrible for 3 years since having son. I have corkscrew curly hair, very dry and fine although it looks like there's a lot. Someone did comment that it looked nice that day (I had left it on overnight).

The results don't last, but I think if I used it every week my hair would really benefit.

I'd go for it, there's a great little mini kit which I would use, great for trying and holidays...

I love most of the ojon products. The restoratitive treatment is brilliant, as is the new pre wash leave in mask. I think the shampoos and conditioners are better than the styling products. Tawaka is my absolute favourite. The pink revitalising spray is excellent for detangelling and freshing your hair up.
I'm not a fan of the mouse, the thickening spray. restoratitive spray or tanu spray as i find they make my hair quite dry.
I would say definitely worth a try.

I thought I had heard AY say (a while back) that they had problems showing before and afters as the models, i.e. Nalintha & co use it all the time and their hair is so good now

However, Nalintha's 'before' is pretty bad which means she doesnt actually use it all the time or it isnt that good! Maybe she stops using it a while before a show to allow a comparison.

I use Ojon, and am on my 2nd massive bottles of the hydrating shampoo & conditioner but occasionally I go back to the old high street brands like Herbal Essences just for a change.

Bet

love ojon always buy the tsv's its amazing stuff, ide get the rsorative treatment to begin with you wont be dissapointed with that.Some people cant stand the smell i quite like it and for me not liking the smell would far outway the wonderfull things is does

Ojon has never appealed to me, never been tempted to try it!!!

My favourite was the Ojon ultra hydrating shampoo and conditioner until I tried the Tawaka range and got even better results. Really notice the difference now if I stop using it and try a different make.

Although I have recently started to use a range called Naked, which is great and, most importantly, is not tested on animals but humans, I do like ojon. The only reason I didn't buy the last tsv, was because I have enough of the restructuring trreatment, so will wait until the next one.
It really looks after my hair but, more so than the condition it leaves my hair in, is the smell. It is gorgeous! The best way to buy it, economically I have found, is in the supersize bottles.
The restructuring treatment is absolutely brilliant, and I would hsave no problems in recommending this to anyone who wants to maintain the tiptop condition of their hair.
It is also excellent for applying to burns or scratches, itchy skin, etc. I use it for this on my boxers. (dogs).

Ojon injects life into my long, heavy, difficult to tame hair. The best range I've tried, by far!

rather partial myself but also alternate with PK......love his masks etc...hubby calls him ben kingsley [ thinks by joking its more manly NOT ]....have a try......worth the postage back on a try me

im watching the ojon hour now and im always very tempted...what are ur thoughts?

Was not impressed with the Hydrating TSV last year, made my hair very frizzy.

Every time I watch an Ojon show I never see them actually washing hair???

They always have the same bloke putting his hands through the models hair while the models smile. They then use a split screen to show a before and after shot. In the before shot the models don't have any makeup.

Love it! Love it! Love it!

I have extremely fine frizzy hair which I have coloured for 40 years. Ojon makes it look fuller and in amazing condition. Until I used Ojon, my hair never reflected light and now, it shines! I have spent an absolute fortune over the years on all sorts of lotions and potions to no avail.
Not only is it a miracle worker, it is extremely economical as less is more, I've found. I love the smell, too. Strangely, the one product I can't use is the original restorative treatment but the new pre-wash treatment is great. I particularly like the Tawaka range, including the body cream which cleared up a small patch of eczema I'd had for years that had responded to nothing else.

I bought an OJon TSV last year after Reading lots of good posts on here but sadly it did nowt for me!

It makes my hair feel like it's full of gunk, and that's just using the shampoo and conditioner! It's even worse if I use the other products in the kit.

I really should have sent it back, as I wasn't impressed at all!

Xx

I've had mixed results. The Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner/Styling stuff are amazing on my hair, really give it a boost. The original treatment is too heavy for my hair tho, leaves it very lank - and my hair is quite coarse to start with (like the rest of me ;) ).

The other shampoos and conditioners in the range turn my hair into a chip pan and are really not good in my opinion.

But I recently discovered their pre shampoo deep conditioning treatment in a tube which is like the original stuff in the pot but squeezable and a little less concentrated. I've had excellent results from that, really does give my hair a boost - smells gorg and works in 5 minutes - I got it from fleabay tho as QVC price was extortionate ;)

I've had mixed results. The Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner/Styling stuff are amazing on my hair, really give it a boost. The original treatment is too heavy for my hair tho, leaves it very lank - and my hair is quite coarse to start with (like the rest of me ;) ).

The other shampoos and conditioners in the range turn my hair into a chip pan and are really not good in my opinion.

But I recently discovered their pre shampoo deep conditioning treatment in a tube which is like the original stuff in the pot but squeezable and a little less concentrated. I've had excellent results from that, really does give my hair a boost - smells gorg and works in 5 minutes - I got it from fleabay tho as QVC price was extortionate ;)

I've always wondered about the use of this product. Thank you, cavegirl, I may order myself one.

I love it too! I've been dying my hair blonde (and other colours!) since the age of 14 and I'm now 37, its thin and flyaway and I started last year to get really bad scalp problems. I was so concerned I stopped bleaching my hair, well its been a year now and I'm still growing blonde out under the guise of a mid brown semi permanent colour.

With the help of Ojon my hair is now shiny and wonderful, I lvoe the restorative hari treatment and the leave in treatment most, I do have the Thickening shampoo and conditioner which leave my hair lovely but not particularly thicker.

I adore ojon!. I've used it since they launched the treatment a few years ago and have never been without it since then. I use the hydrating, thickening and tawaka (RIP... sob!) shampoo and conditioners daily, the leave in treatment pot once a week or fortnight and the pre-shampoo treatment once or twice a week if I need to. I don't have dry hair, but I do have a dry scalp which ojon really looks after. I like to dabble in other ranges occasionally but I always come back to ojon as I find it's the best for me.

I've always wondered about the use of this product. Thank you, cavegirl, I may order myself one.

I would recommend it, definitely. As I say, it's less concentrated than the original treatment but still very moisturising. Definitely look on fleabay first tho, I got mine brand new and sealed for less than half of what QVC were charging. There's prob 100+ treatments in the tube too...

Best thing I've ever used on my hair - wouldn't be without it at all. Always get comments on my hair looking glossy - even my hairderesser has asked what I use!

I would recommend it, definitely. As I say, it's less concentrated than the original treatment but still very moisturising. Definitely look on fleabay first tho, I got mine brand new and sealed for less than half of what QVC were charging. There's prob 100+ treatments in the tube too...

Although I love the original formula and have pots of it, it is difficult to apply to long, thick hair, let alone evenly.
I think it will make my hair fluffy and bouncy. I have a couple on watch list ;). Many thanks.

Latest posts

Back