Daniel?????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharon-s

Registered Shopper
I know this is probably an old question but does anyone know what happened to Daniel? He used to do a kitchen slkot on a Saturday morning, I must say one of the more pleasing to the eye presenters:mysmilie_61:

He was here for a few months and then went back to America. I liked him, but there will probably be postings on here that beg to differ!

He was here for a few months and then went back to America. I liked him, but there will probably be postings on here that beg to differ!

I liked him too, it made a change to have a male presenter that was a bit of eye candy

Although I didn't find him fanciable, there was something suave about him...as opposed to the rough and butch male stock on QVC.

Oh god, I thought he was revolting-really oily! And he was to blame for the irritating phrase "and change", when he referred to the pence in the price. Sorry to moan

Oh god, I thought he was revolting-really oily! And he was to blame for the irritating phrase "and change", when he referred to the pence in the price. Sorry to moan

yes, very annoying. brought over from his time on the shopping channels in the U.S i imagine. no doubt designed to get us to overlook the pence part of the price as being unimportant, or not worth considering. of course if that were really the case then the retailer could knock the "change" off the price of the product and we would all be happy wouldnt we...? :mysmilie_82:

when daniel green was brought in, there was something on the presenter notes about him being a celebrity chef with his own successful cooking show in the U.S.
turns out this really was referring to his informercials for kitchenware.

thats showbiz.

I didn't care for him. His hair looked too plastered down (his fault) and his cheeks were too rosy (not his fault). Having said that, maybe he wasn't around long enough to get used to.

I thought he was ok as a presenter - looks wise he reminded me of Martin Kemp which isn't my cup of tea.

Latest posts

Back