Jerilee Bonner has become a rather good presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
Have been watching Jerilee Bonner over the past couple of days and I have got to say how much she has improved.

I was never a fan when she first started but have got to give praise where it is due, she really is very natural and become a rather good presenter.

Yes I must agree with u , she has got better, not surprising as she and vicky are the only remaining presenters as the rest decided to stay in and around london. She is a pretty lady, nice 2 look at :mysmilie_374: I know that counts for nothing when it comes 2 selling jewels but even so I still like the eye candy on view :mysmilie_61:

LOL this is so funny
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n-Q5J28GagQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n-Q5J28GagQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I'm really surprised, but I've got to give credit where credit is due and say that I totally agree with you.
Was laid up on the sofa feeling poorly yesterday and flicked over and then kept watching. She was calm, no over-acting, no screeching and really quite natural and amusing. In fact, she was a pleasure to watch and most female presenters on another channel(s) could learn a lot from her (and I never thought I'd be writing that!).
On top of all that I really warmed to her because she is clearly a real animal lover and in my book that counts for a lot. Well done Jerilee! :clapping:

I dunno why but I always imagine JL to be exactly the same if you bumped into her on the street, whereas Vicky I could imagine he not giving you the time of day, dunno what I am basing that on!

PJ

I dunno why but I always imagine JL to be exactly the same if you bumped into her on the street, whereas Vicky I could imagine he not giving you the time of day, dunno what I am basing that on!

PJ

PJ I agree with you (assuming you mean Vicky = Victoria Norris).

I don't know why VN encourages you to email her either. She certainly hasn't answered mine which contained specific questions. Even if she'd passed it to Customer Services or someone to answer it wouldn't have been so bad. Maybe you're only allowed to send emails of praise and thanks! :smirk:

I find that Jerrilee is the most informative about the actual stones and jewellery items and, whilst her little domestic asides can be irritating at times, she seems to have the most individual approach.

PJ I agree with you (assuming you mean Vicky = Victoria Norris).

I don't know why VN encourages you to email her either. She certainly hasn't answered mine which contained specific questions. Even if she'd passed it to Customer Services or someone to answer it wouldn't have been so bad. Maybe you're only allowed to send emails of praise and thanks! :smirk:

I find that Jerrilee is the most informative about the actual stones and jewellery items and, whilst her little domestic asides can be irritating at times, she seems to have the most individual approach.

Yeah sorry I meant Victoria N, the other thing I don't understand is, she is a babe of a lady and yet she wears make up by crayola, and don't get me started on her fuzzy felt eyebrows :p

I agree with you though, if she encourages emails, she should take the small time in relying.

PJ

Jerilee has always been a lovely person to talk to, very down to earth.

Hello I thought I'd join in and say:

I agree, Jerilee is my favourite presenter!
That Vicki Gordon on the other hand, needs a dunk in a bucket of cold water :(

Latest posts

Back