claire looking lovely

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iggy

Registered Shopper
might be just me as i caught the last few minutes of the 2-3 pm hour on silver.......she looked positively radiant & her hair was lovely.......just thought its nice to say nice things when called for IMO

I agree Iggy, she does look particurlarly lovely today!! She is lovely though, even if she does get a bit hyper at times!!

might be just me as i caught the last few minutes of the 2-3 pm hour on silver.......she looked positively radiant & her hair was lovely.......just thought its nice to say nice things when called for IMO

Hear hear :mysmilie_82:

Maybe she could show Jilly how to copy her fab hairstyle? Jilly's hair looks in great condition but IMO that dead straight style does nothing for her..Claire's hair isn't as long but she styles it in lots of different flattering ways.

She looked gorg, and the silver jewellery wasn't half bad either. Was a really nice show. She always looks fab anyway, I love her hair - and am trying to grow mine into something approaching her style...love it.

Yes, I thought it was a really good show too. Claire looked great and she presented well. I don't often watch QVC for 3 hours but she kept it interesting and I bought some earrings on easypay (sorry Loveheart, I hadn't bought anything this year - all 10 days of it :) )

Claire hair looks nice and thick so unfort I wouldn't get my hair like hers. Jillys scraped back look does nothing for her maybe if she had a fringe it would help.

I prefer Claire's hair loose but, as always, did look very well groomed. I ordered a pair of earrings!!! They were just what I needed and very reasonably priced. First purchase of this year. Still waiting for my B Makowsky handbag (posted on the 15th of December) and the grey gemset ring that was on waitlist (ten days are up tomorrow). Not buying anything else until they all arrive.

Claire did look quite lovely, but Jillys hair although it is sooo long looks a bit old fashioned and I have not noticed her doing the hair shows, so that is probably why. Maybe she is too stuck in her ways. As for Jill Franks hair which looks like she has been draged through a hedge, Claire could give her a few pointers!!

Kathy Tayler's hair

Kathy's hair the other day on the Morning Show was a complete mess! She looked as though she hadn't bothered to brush or style it and you could see her different coloured roots. Come on Kathy - you can look much better than this with a little effort!

Latest posts

Back