Who Is Your Favourite Presenter?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

beauty-1

Registered Shopper
Pippa is number one for me. Very chatty and friendly. Also very natural. To me the best presenters don't look like they are trying to flog you something, but rather enjoying being there chatting to you while being effortlessly professional at the same time. I think she is the best at this.
Who are your favourite presenters and why?

anne dawson and kathy taylor for me:mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696:
why? because they are down to earth and like friends

julia is ok and ali k

I don't have a favourite. I actually rarely watch QVC since they developed the website so get a bit lost when people discuss the presenters in depth.
The only shows I watch are the craft shows which I tend to record, then zip through to see if there's anything I fancy or some technique I might like to develop - sadly, not much of that these days - or occasional silver shows. I watched the Mint Jewellery last week because when I turned on my Slingbox, it happened to be showing it and I got drawn in.

When QVC first launched, I watched quite a bit then because it was new, exciting and funny but it's mostly a bore these days imho..

I like sara griffiths and jilly - i think they're really easy listening.I like debbie greenwood as shes mad and find dale quite amusing.craig just seems a nice person

Can take or leave pippa,claire,catherine,charlie,ali k

Don't seem to see julian or simon

find anne and kathy very hard to listen to with all their stumbles and mixed up nonense

Really have to switch over jill,AY and debbie flint

Julia can never make up my mind - sometimes seems above everyone else including me - sometimes seems really chatty and friendly - sometimes seems a real snob.

Alison Young - by a mile. :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_1565:

Guess that puts me on my own but she makes me laugh out loud. I can see sales technique a mile off so I don't mind the hard sell. If only she'd come out of Lulu's posterior she'd be perfect.....

:mysmilie_1620:

I don't think I have a favourite but I like Claudia, Debbie G, Claire (except when she is hyper) and Pippa (where is she lately?). I find them all honest and down to earth, and they don't over sell anything, which I respond to.

Pipa, Catherine, Sara, Dale and Anthony for me. They're all really friendly and down to earth - with great senses of humour, Pipa and Catherine are great to chat to on Twitter too, always got a friendly word or two. Plus Anthony is tottylicious :D

Pippa is number one for me. Very chatty and friendly. Also very natural. To me the best presenters don't look like they are trying to flog you something, but rather enjoying being there chatting to you while being effortlessly professional at the same time. I think she is the best at this.
Who are your favourite presenters and why?

She annoys me when she keeps saying Yeah Yeah Yeah

I wonder how they sort out their shifts etc - some seem to work more than others some only mornings or evenings or some just at the weekend - or even just particular shows

For example I only seem to see ann d at weekends and juilan only doing diy.Kathey seems to only work mornings and jilly only late evening?

Anthony seems to be the most part time of part timers workers I've ever seen!

I'm shocked that no-one has chosen Jill 'for you' Franks!! :mysmilie_11: She has been on for 10 mins and have lost count of the 'for you's'!! How about Gilly? I never really see enough of her to judge. It is odd the way they share the programmes out, I never see Anthony either, or Dale or Simon come to think of it....

Funny how different people press different buttons for each one of us. I can not stand Craig, but Jilly does not get on my nerves, although I always want to get a brush to brush her hair ( and give her sonething to eat). Same with the other one who has long straight haor, I just want a scissor and cut it. Alison Young drives me nuts, and then there is Glen, but I have not seen him much lately,,, he also is someone I have to turn the sound of to. And I agree with someone about Kathy, her stumblings just make me switch over, she sounds like me before I get my tea in the morning.lol

I've always found Julian Ballantyne to be the most genuine and likeable presenter.The only problem being is that he's not on often enough!

My absolute favourites are Julia and Anthony, they seem to have informative but relaxed presenting styles. I really don't like the presenting styles of Simon and Craig and rarely watch for more than a minute. The rest are OK.

Linda

I'm afraid familiarity breeds comtempt as far as I'm concerned and although the presenters are all very professional they irritate me if I see too much of them. I think that says more about me than them, though, lol. I'd love to see a new selection of presenters just to shake things up a bit. I think there are one or two 'Diva's' at QVC and it's only fair they make way for some new kids on the block. Que another episode of 'Battersea Life' from Burly Bear :mysmilie_701: .

Pippa and Sara are my favourites and i have to say Claudia is growing on me each time i see here! Jullia and AY are ok but i really cannot watch Catherine, Craig, Ann or Jill!

Latest posts

Back