Kipling Monkeys

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
I don't know if it just me being very sad, but I have been getting increasingly wound up all day as during the Kipling hours they are not saying the names of the monkeys. I like the two new colours Ultra Pink and Wild Blue but what are their respective monkeys called!?

Damn!! You beat me to it BB.....and I am the forum expert on these *things*
scared.gif

The thing is, they go from one extreme to another.. Usually they spend far too much time on the monkey names, to the extent that they'd not look properly in the bag, that was wrong imho.. But if they are not mentioning them at all, well, maybe the presenters have been told..

The thing is, they go from one extreme to another.. Usually they spend far too much time on the monkey names, to the extent that they'd not look properly in the bag, that was wrong imho.. But if they are not mentioning them at all, well, maybe the presenters have been told..

Thats what I was starting to think that the presenters have been told not to. Which is silly cause they always say that the monkeys are the novelty factor that people love. Therefore not mentioning them defeats the object somewhat.

Thanks for the info as I was torn between the two colours but Esme it is, as there is someone I am not too keen on called Eleanor so the bag would always remind me of her, so had I ordered the Wild Blue I would have definitely sent it back for that reason. LOL!!!! Ultra Pink wins the day. Thanks guys.

I have started a collection in my utility (junk!!) drawer. I'm thinking if I ever have a little girl that she may like to play with them! If not, they'll go to the charity shop, but it's certainly the first thing I do when the bag arrives, is to take them off!!

I don't know if it just me being very sad, but I have been getting increasingly wound up all day as during the Kipling hours they are not saying the names of the monkeys. I like the two new colours Ultra Pink and Wild Blue but what are their respective monkeys called!?

It seems lots of people want to find out the Kipling monkey names (we get several e-mails or phone calls a week). If people are interested I'll get a list off Kipling (or go and look at the stock we hold and post a list). It will take a few days to set up so keep your eyes peeled.

Kind regards

Brett
rtherapy the UK's leading independent Kipling retailer
www.rtherapyclothing.co.uk

It seems lots of people want to find out the Kipling monkey names (we get several e-mails or phone calls a week). If people are interested I'll get a list off Kipling (or go and look at the stock we hold and post a list). It will take a few days to set up so keep your eyes peeled.

Kind regards

Brett
rtherapy the UK's leading independent Kipling retailer
www.rtherapyclothing.co.uk

That would be really great - thanks :)

Latest posts

Back