TJC not on Freeview at 10pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rosie the Poet

Registered Shopper
Well I just got used to John Scott being airlifted from Rocks to TJc, enjoyed his first humorous show, only to find that Gems has replaced it!

Pleased to find that JS has such a following. I think he is great, I send him poems and he always replies, remembers who I am.

I haven't bought much in the way of jewellery (pronounced jew -ell-ree not joolery) from Rocks and none as yet from TJC. :mysmilie_698:

Rosie the Poet (should also be The Pedant)

Welcome to the Forum, Rosie!

You've probably seen some of Klosblue's poetic offerings... Are you going to give her a run for her money?

Welcome Rosie the Poet. Don't worry about giving me a run for my money in the poetry stakes, I'll happily bow out for you! As you will see, poetry is not my forte despite being a woman of many talents :mysmilie_17:

Gee thanks for the welcome, folks! One poem I sent to John made him chuckle but he couldn't read it out because I had cheekily made allusions to falling rocks etc. I think he is ace. Really genuine.

And tonight I see that Rocks has lost its midnight slot, and TJC has bagged it. All these changes on Freeview make me dizzy.

Latest posts

Back