So fed up with P&P being ignored

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tasi

Registered Shopper
I know it is 'displayed' if you can call the miniscule little blob in the top left corner of the screen a display, but they add insult to injury by treating us as if we don't have two brain cells to make a synapse.

'Down to a fiver now, less than we paid for it...'

'Look at that! Just 2 tenners and a bit of change'

'You couldn't get a coffee for that'

'Only 30 quid and they are 40 in the shops'

And THEN, they say, with with a 'caring look' on their faces 'Congratulations if you got that'

I know what you mean. It always gets on my nerves that they never include the outrageous P&P, is it still £7.99? Not watched or bought for ages cause of the P&P they have.

I just laugh at the advert, 'Smart shoppers know our prices are low'
The fact is, smart shoppers know your prices are not low with the added expense of the P&P and phone call, that’s why we go elsewhere!

It would be amusing if they had to, by law, mention it

It annoys me how Peter Simon keeps saying this is a better deal to you than we got, yea sure it is Peter, and I'm the Queen of Sheba

It would be amusing if they had to, by law, mention it

It annoys me how Peter Simon keeps saying this is a better deal to you than we got, yea sure it is Peter, and I'm the Queen of Sheba

Yep, me too Bexi. Do you know what else annoys me about Peter Simon? That silly little laugh when he can't believe how low prices have gone. Yeah right! You wern't at the briefing then Peter?

And what's all this rubbish where the assistant picks what's going to go next and the following item starts where the first one finished. Ummmm its such a surprise isn't it when they ALWAYS have the dearest first!

I'd love to see the first-pick as one of thos LED light packs and the last one be a diamond ring

Well said, it's insulting to our intelligence! I get put off buying anything if I am treated as a fool

It also makes me laugh when they say this is a non stop drop, so you better get in early, I’m sorry, but what type of channel is this. I though sit-up run falling price-auctions surely this should be the case for EVERY auction then?

Yes exactly! I do like having a moan about this channel!

What about when they say they are gonna get in trouble for the price? Do they think we were born yesterday??

Totally, if that was the case, they’d have been out of business ages ago.:mysmilie_697:

And what's all this rubbish where the assistant picks what's going to go next and the following item starts where the first one finished. Ummmm its such a surprise isn't it when they ALWAYS have the dearest first!

I'd love to see the first-pick as one of thos LED light packs and the last one be a diamond ring
I find it silly sometimes even funny, when the assistants pretend they don’t know the value of the jewellery, and the presenters feign horror and disbelief that the most expensive piece of jewellery could end up being the cheapest. Yeah right.:mysmilie_697:

This really winds me up to!! When they have the £1 mega drops and some nasty peice of tat goes down to £1 and they all jump around like silly wosits shouting "it's a pound it's a pound oh my god get on the phone lines now" like it's the next best thing to winning the lotto:mysmilie_73:

If I truly want something for I pound I'd go down to my nearest poundworld and get 10 items for the cost of sit ups 1.

Latest posts

Back