new presenter Lottie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

New presenter, she can't be any worse than what they have got...I wonder who is leaving?

wonder who will be guesting the Kathy Van Zealand bags on QVC now.

I wondered where she had gone. From "a high end prestigious designer brand hand bags" to Ideal World. Oh dear. Still, I guess that it is better to be a regular presenter than a guest one. Or is it???

I couldn't stand her on TJC....always feckin warbling and doing *Lottie shots* with the rings, everybody else calls them distance shots but she was so full of herself. :rolleyes: I bet she was a really annoying stage school brat, now turned into an even more annoying wannabe actress. Thank gawd I don't watch IW, it was bad enough catching sight of her presenting naff KVZ on QVC.

I think IW are attempting to improve their standing in the shopping tv market by bringing in an already well-versed and experienced presenter. I thought it was quite ironic when Nigel was welcoming her; she's got more experience than him!

I think IW are attempting to improve their standing in the shopping tv market by bringing in an already well-versed and experienced presenter. I thought it was quite ironic when Nigel was welcoming her; she's got more experience than him!

The lady who does the Kitchen hours - can't remember her name, she does Cuisinart and other shows is coming on as a full time presenter too as of this week I think...

Wasn't Lottie the face behind a hangbag range on QVC, wasn't too keen on her to be honest.

I tell you who'd I love to see presenting, Jannice Phillips...

I wondered where she had gone. From "a high end prestigious designer brand hand bags" to Ideal World. Oh dear. Still, I guess that it is better to be a regular presenter than a guest one. Or is it???

Even worse than the first comedown I'd have thought - she'd already gone from singing in the Albert Hall with Lord Lloyd Webber to flogging horrible plastic bags and now this. I mean, how far down could one possible go? What'll be next? Behind the counter at Poundstretcher??

The lady who does the Kitchen hours - can't remember her name, she does Cuisinart and other shows is coming on as a full time presenter too as of this week I think...

I must admit she irritates me when watching her in the kitchen, I prefer Paul Brodel anytime.

i have seen lottie a few times and i think she seems comfortable

i also like the woman they have in the kitchen - that chef seems to get bigger every time he is on and his style of cooking doesn't make me feel hungry

What I like about IW is that it is the Anti QVC.Thyepresenters for the most part are cheesy beyond belief,and some just downright cr.p but they don't have the pretense of being anything else but what they are.
QVC on the other hand is so up itself and they same can't be said for them.
I watch shopping televison to buy electronics/gadgets and becasue it's so mind numbingly relaxing,so I don't want to look at pretentious,snobs ( in large part .like JR) selling me anything.Not interested in them,.
I 'd rather watch the likes of Howard ( for example ) who is so excruciatingly bad and cheesy,but he's a real person .So give me the cheesy histrionic prone IW presenters any day.

I 'd rather watch the likes of Howard ( for example ) who is so excruciatingly bad and cheesy,but he's a real person .So give me the cheesy histrionic prone IW presenters any day.

I agree with you Ryan at least Howard is human, and not full of himself like some.

I've always liked Howard. He makes me laugh.

But don't tell me that some IW presenters aren't pretentious. How about Ellis and Dennice for starters?

Latest posts

Back