Cold Calling

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
My mum has just had a phone call from IW (someone from India or Pakistan) asking if she was interested in half price membership to the Create and Craft Club, and other offers. She hasn't ordered from IW for about 4 years.

Has anyone else had a cold call from IW?

Not but I have had a number withheld call that I ignored so it could have been them.

My mum has just had a phone call from IW (someone from India or Pakistan) asking if she was interested in half price membership to the Create and Craft Club, and other offers. She hasn't ordered from IW for about 4 years.

Has anyone else had a cold call from IW?

That's why she got the call, then!

Are you interested in getting creative and crafty then Momma? :mysmilie_17:

Last edited:
I have not had this call but had the "Travel Steps" via IW cold call last year. It winds me up to be honest, they try to catch people on the spot and sucker them into something they may not really want. I also think that Win Club or whatever it is called is just another scam. All this rubbish really puts me off buying anything at all from IW.

and me. I will vote for the party that makes cold calling illegal. I struggle to be civil when I receive a call. Try joining the Telephone Preference site. You register your number with them, (it's free) and it should cut the calls by quite a bit.

We did that lasy Nov, seems to have helped but she still gets the occasional call from overseas.

I had one of those calls Yaz.
I thought the call centre was supposed to have come back to the UK.
I couldn't understand much of what he said, just asked them not to call me again and that I wasn't interested.

Your best weapon against cold callers is an answering machine, ours doesn't get half way through it's message before these pests put the phone down :mysmilie_697:

Latest posts

Back