Email to the personal shopper (a week ago) - no reply
Email to customer care (last Thursday and Friday) - no reply
:mysmilie_73:

Text to the studio - ignored
Email to the studio - ignored
Email to the personal shopper (a week ago) - no reply
Email to customer care (last Thursday and Friday) - no reply
:mysmilie_73:

Last week I sent them 3 emails asking them to contact me ASAP, please - possibly by 10 am - no dice! so i ended up ringing them - they did email me back 2 days later - but it was only to confirm that i had spoken with a member of cs. I am getting more than a little cheesed off with them, I still have not received my order (made 1/1/2010) and they arent so good at informing you as to what is happening - i really do not think it is my job to ring up DX and chase up my parcel - why cant someone at TJC get this mess sorted out - because I tell you, this whole experience has totally put me off buying from them ever again - it seems to me, they couldnt give a toss about what happens once they have got our money sat in their accounts! I have been waiting 10 days now for my delivery - ok we have had snow, but its hardly antartica now - and they must have had my money since a week now! Its not on! xx

Last week I sent them 3 emails asking them to contact me ASAP, please - possibly by 10 am - no dice! so i ended up ringing them - they did email me back 2 days later - but it was only to confirm that i had spoken with a member of cs. I am getting more than a little cheesed off with them, I still have not received my order (made 1/1/2010) and they arent so good at informing you as to what is happening - i really do not think it is my job to ring up DX and chase up my parcel - why cant someone at TJC get this mess sorted out - because I tell you, this whole experience has totally put me off buying from them ever again - it seems to me, they couldnt give a toss about what happens once they have got our money sat in their accounts! I have been waiting 10 days now for my delivery - ok we have had snow, but its hardly antartica now - and they must have had my money since a week now! Its not on! xx

It is bad isn't it! I gave up waiting and eventually got through on the phone so i hope thats one problem sorted!
I don't understand what happened to the personal shopper though they were always so good at replying to emails, i'm starting to wonder if they are receiving the emails as before you would get an automated email saying that your email had been received and the PS will get back to you but i don't get those emails anymore!
I guess they just don't want my business :mysmilie_17:

Hi Persianglitter and Gemcherub

I think that TJC staff have been caught out by the weather like so many organisations. I just posted back some stuff to TJC that I didn't want today Paid for special delivery only to be informed that the PO could not guarantee next day delivery!

HOWEVER!

TJC NO EXCUSES FOR NOT CALLING YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS,SORTING OUR THEIR PROBLEMS AND SAYIING SORRY!

I understand from that TJC read threads on this forum as well as spending a lot of money on advertising on this forum. What's the point, if you are treating your customers so badly.

Problems you may have with delivery, get on the delivery organisaiton and find out why they have not delivered these items.

Silence is unacceptable, the problem get louder and does not go away!

I suggest that someone from customers services gets on the phone this afternoon and resolves this quickly

1st rant for Sapphireblue

It is bad isn't it! I gave up waiting and eventually got through on the phone so i hope thats one problem sorted!
I don't understand what happened to the personal shopper though they were always so good at replying to emails, i'm starting to wonder if they are receiving the emails as before you would get an automated email saying that your email had been received and the PS will get back to you but i don't get those emails anymore!
I guess they just don't want my business :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back