Contact details for Chief Exec??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

W

WhyMe?

Guest Shopper
:mysmilie_348:

I've been reading on here for months but have only just registered because I want something:mysmilie_34: (rude, I know and I will try harder from now on). Apologies for not dropping by to say hello before now - I will stay now I'm here though.

Anyway, a while ago I read on one of the threads that someone knew the contact e-mail address for the QVC Chief Exec - I think it might have been a Stephen something or other? I've been hunting all day and can't find the thread and am hoping that someone will be able to point me in the right direction.

Obviously I've got a problem - I bought the TSV Pilates machine at the end of last year and the DVDs won't play and QVC CS just keep saying that they will ask the vendor to send another one. They can't even give me the contact details as apparently their intranet has "gone down".

Well, I can't properly try out the machine without the DVDs as I want them to show me how to do things without strangling myself on the cords plus now my money back period is fast running out - as the thing cost well over £300 I'm a bit cheesed off (particularly as the CS girl seemed to think it was a known problem).

Please help.......

:mysmilie_687:

Cant help with the cheif executives address, but can about the Piates machine.
The UK disrtibtor is Rio Beauty and I have found them helpful in the past.

Welcome to the forum. :mysmilie_348:

I don't know his email address but the CEO of QVC UK is Steve Hofmann.

Welcome WhyMe. You'll enjoy it here but, beware, it's as addictive as the shopping channels themselves!!

I found this on the QVC page:

..I'm still unhappy. What's the next step?
If you are still unhappy and feel that we have not provided you with the correct outcome, the next stage of the complaint process is to address your concerns to our Chief Executive Office.

If you wish to make your complaint in writing please send the letter to:

Chief Executive Office
QVC
Customer Operations Centre
Liverpool
L70 2QA

If you wish to email, you may do so by emailing your complaint and relevant information through to [email protected].

By telephone, call freephone 0800 51 41 31 and ask to speak to our Chief Executive Office. The office is open 8am - 8pm, Monday to Friday.

Once your letter, phone call or email has been received, we will try to resolve the problem for you within 48 hours. If we are unable to do so, (usually due to your complaint requiring further investigation), we will continue to update you on the status of your query until it is resolved.

:mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82:

Wow, thanks everyone...

I Love Chococolate - even the QVC CS team couldn't provide me with that address so thank you very much.

I'm off to start my rant-o-gram right now.

Last edited:
When I had the major bust-up with QVC a while ago about the Iqon computer,going to the Chief exec office and threatening with trading standards finally finished a 5 month argument! Good luck,if I was you I would be asking for a new mbg period starting from when you get your dvd ;)

:mysmilie_348:

plus now my money back period is fast running out - as the thing cost well over £300 I'm a bit cheesed off (particularly as the CS girl seemed to think it was a known problem).

Please help.......

:mysmilie_687:

If you have a problem with an item then it would be classed as a fault so is covered under the normal guarantee not just the 30 day money back period!!

i'd just send the ****** thing back and THEN send your rant to the C.E. if youre happy with the response then you can re-order. if not then they can stick it up marjorine burgebar's scrawny botty.

Contact details for Chief Exec?

The number of the direct line is 0151 5512817

good luck!

you should not have to have so much hassle over such a simple request.

Well..... a result of sorts - someone from the Chief's office called today - he will arrange for the supplier to send new DVDs, will refund my delivery charge "as a gesture of goodwill" (generous or what) and, most importantly, the 30 day money back period will not start until I get the new DVDs.

So, I'm not entirely happy but I'm less fed up than I was before he called.

I really want this machine to work 'cos I've eaten my way through far too many choccie bars, and cakes, and pizzas - you get my drift - and need this to be my miracle cure. I'm convinced that one hour on this machine will make the fat just melt away :mysmilie_61:.

Oh, and did I mention the walnut whips, nachos, ice cream, cheese........:mysmilie_34:

Latest posts

Back