Favourite presenter?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
Go on then, a la the QVC thread, lets open up a bag of presenter shaped worms and see who squirms the least........or something.....

The Only decent presenter they have on this channel is Dave Bradford, suave, still quite sexy and the only man that can sell to me. 3 Polopanchos and a lawnmower later, I still have no grass, or a head, but Dave made me want them.

The other tat this channel pushes as presenters are just a joke, my goodnes I wouldnt know where to start if this thread was 'worst presenter'.

Please. Continue.

I like the look of Andy and Loen's Malamut, if that started presenting, I might be tempted:mysmilie_697:

Howard, no contest. :mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82:

What?
twitch.gif
He renders every show unwatchable as far as I'm concerned. Even if I'm interested in the products I have to turn it off if I see that Howard is presenting. How on earth can you stand him?

What?
twitch.gif
He renders every show unwatchable as far as I'm concerned. Even if I'm interested in the products I have to turn it off if I see that Howard is presenting. How on earth can you stand him?

What? How on earth can you not like him? He's lovely.

Got to be Loen for me, with Debbie a close second. (Although as much as I like them I am very rarely tempted to buy anything).

As with Charlie & Dale on QVC, I'm not too keen on Sean & Dennice except when they do a show together. It's usually quite entertaining.

Worst has got to be Howard. Cannot understand how he still has a job when Carla left. (I heard somewhere she got finished, anyone know if this is true)?

She is wasted on QVC just flogging handbags. She could do a lot more for them.

Latest posts

Back