Ojon and the walking dead !!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC_addicted_couple

Registered Shopper
I had to tape the show when it came on , as my hubby wouldn't believe me when I said I am sure I just saw some zombie being transformed on air!! ....... was I seeing something alien or did anyone else see it????

That woman looked like she had risen from a Peter Cushing Dracula movie, and hubby fell about, catty yes but please, how could she sit there with no make up on, it was a hair product not one of Stacey Shefflin's make up transformations!
:mysmilie_232:

As soon as I saw the title to this thread, I knew exactly what you were referring to.:mysmilie_697: I found that Ojon demonstration a little surreal. It honestly reminded me of one of those Dr Gunther shows. It was as if the Ojon, literally breathed life into the model.
how could she sit there with no make up on, it was a hair product not one of Stacey Shefflin's make up transformations!
:mysmilie_697:

Sounds very entertaining, I wish I had seen that! :mysmilie_697:
Those before & afters always make me laugh, whatever the product being flogged.

If it's the older white haired model with the very gaunt face you're referring to she was modelling clothes in last weekend's Guardian magazine ("Valerie"). Did a double take myself when I recognised her from the Ojon shows.

Did you mean the model or Jill Franks? ;) She scares me too! Looks like an animated cadaver. Perhaps waxy and pale is "on trend" now?

I have to say though, that I think it makes a change to see a real person modelling, instead of some young 20-something that would look good as soon as they wake up! (And she still looks more appealing than JF!)

Last edited:
Must say I applaud Denis and Ojon for using older models in their shows instead of just the gorgeous younger ones.

I agree Fairynuff. I also love it when make up artists use older models (although that is only on rare occasions) as I am 'an older model'

I have noticed a grey haired lady on there but cant say I thought anything other than it was a typical 'before' photo. Would hate to think what people would say about me if I went on there totally without makeup and and my hair untouched.

I agree Fairynuff. I also love it when make up artists use older models (although that is only on rare occasions) as I am 'an older model'

I have noticed a grey haired lady on there but cant say I thought anything other than it was a typical 'before' photo. Would hate to think what people would say about me if I went on there totally without makeup and and my hair untouched.

They usually have Tessa, an older lady in the Ojon shows Bet but this was the first time I'd seen the other white haired model. Don't know what they called her on screen but as I said, she was "Valerie" in the Guardian mag azine. Pointed her out to hubby and he agreed it was her straightaway.

OMG I was so dying to post something about that woman, she reminded me of an alien, but I thought it was too nasty!! Also, I had to laugh when Jill started teasing the girls about sitting there in their rollers and making the cameraman get a shot of them. I'm sure we were all meant to believe that all that super volume and bounce was the product, rather than curlers!!!! :mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back