Genie TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tried a Genie TSV once and sent it back because it made no difference at all. Mind you I didn't have many lines at the time so it was stupid thing to buy anyway. I also bought a Clientele tsv about 18 months ago (fab brand , sorry to see that is being discontinued!!) and there was a line smoother in there too. That didn't do anythng either. I even tried it again this morning (after watching the Genie presentation!!!!) again, nothing. A sensation of tightness but no external evidence.

Hiya I bought it last year and took it with me to a wedding I was going to and used it on a lady (friend) who has Addisons disease. It did work a good bit for her and everyone commented. (Addisons causes majoe wrinkles on face etc) I tried it too and even tho I am 60 ish I dont have major lines but I tried it around the mouth area and I did see some improvement. If you rub it in it does not work it has to be patted on and left to dry.

Hazel

Thanks PP and Almerinda. I was wondering about the quality/effectiveness of this range, too.

:mysmilie_687:

I used it ages ago until the bottle was used up and found it worked quite well, so went for it as well.

I tried a Genie TSV once and sent it back because it made no difference at all. Mind you I didn't have many lines at the time so it was stupid thing to buy anyway. I also bought a Clientele tsv about 18 months ago (fab brand , sorry to see that is being discontinued!!) and there was a line smoother in there too. That didn't do anythng either. I even tried it again this morning (after watching the Genie presentation!!!!) again, nothing. A sensation of tightness but no external evidence.[/QUOTE

your post made me laugh almerinda cos ive done the same lol baught things for wrinkles and i dont even have any :mysmilie_81::mysmilie_81: just shows how week i am at resisting the charms of ali young :mysmilie_17:

Thanks for your replies ladies! The reviews on qvc are very mixed ranging from brilliant to rubbish so it's good to hear your response. I'll give it a whirl and if I hate it I may send it back (probably won't though as I'd rather keep something than spend out the p&p for nothing!)

Latest posts

Back