LE Cleanse & Polish

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shopping is fun

Alfa Lover
Has anyone tried the C & P from the last TSV as I have been using it and have started getting spots. I thought I would check to see if anyone else has had the same problem or it may be just me. :mysmilie_687:

I recently got C&P and found that since they re-forumuated it that it doesn't work nearly as well as it used to. It doesn't fully remove my makeup anymore.

How long ago was the formula changed? Liz always says that it hasn't been changed since the early days. I am just finishing of my last tube (I bought three directly for the Liz Earle Site) and it has worked as it always did. Can't live without it and would be seriously cross (or worse) if it gave me spots.

It doesn't seem to have the same consistency to it. I prefer using the pumps so I don't use too much. I will keep trying it this week and see how it goes. I feel like a teenager again with all the spots!! Its a shame if they start messing around with it as I have not had any problems before and I have been using C&P for the last 3 years. Thanks Red.

I recently got C&P and found that since they re-forumuated it that it doesn't work nearly as well as it used to. It doesn't fully remove my makeup anymore.

I agree.

How long ago was the formula changed? Liz always says that it hasn't been changed since the early days. I am just finishing of my last tube (I bought three directly for the Liz Earle Site) and it has worked as it always did. Can't live without it and would be seriously cross (or worse) if it gave me spots.

They removed 'almond' from the formula. It must have happened over a year ago.

This has happened to me as well but not my OH.
It never occured to me that it might be the C&P. I was blaming my new hair gel because she has had no problems. Gel was the only thing i had changed.

Will stop using for a couple of days to see if there is any difference.
Thank You:mysmilie_687:

I havent had a problem with it giving me spots but I find that the one in the tube tends to be 'thicker' than the one in the pumps and doesn't work into the skin as well. I prefer the pumps too as you can regulate how much you use but I got bought a tube for xmas.

I've noticed a difference as well. Is just not cleansing my skin as well as it used to. Am in a real dilemma though as I'm using two Elemis ones at the mo, the Lime Blossom in the morning and the Pro-Radiance at night and they don't appear to be doing much either. I'm also not sure if the Pro-Radiance gave me whiteheads as it's so creamy. Have managed to get rid of them and am trying using this cleanser at night time but only using small amount.

Does anyone know if the Men's Cleanse and Polish is the same as the Womans???

I head AY say one day it was exactly the same just in different (more manly) packaging - but then you can never believe what she says. I think they smell different but that could just be me!

If they are the same I will only buy the one - my hubby won't mind what colour the tube is. I had always assumed that they would be made to suit a man or womans skin.

They removed 'almond' from the formula. It must have happened over a year ago.

For those who prefer the old formulation, this is usually available on LE's outlet store on e***, which is where I get mine from most of the time! (Cheaper too! lol)
Just checked & no C&P in the pump version today but there are some tubes in the Almond Milk formulation on there - keep checking though as they appear quite frequently & I always go for the Almond ones myself as I prefer them! :)

For those who prefer the old formulation, this is usually available on LE's outlet store on e***, which is where I get mine from most of the time! (Cheaper too! lol)
Just checked & no C&P in the pump version today but there are some tubes in the Almond Milk formulation on there - keep checking though as they appear quite frequently & I always go for the Almond ones myself as I prefer them! :)

do you have a link to LE'S outlet please kitten? :mysmilie_687:

never used to get spots with the old avon stuff now i use the premiunm brands elemis,eve lom,even cleanse and polish i am getting nasty break outs!
maybe i need to get back to basics!:mysmilie_73:

I have used on and off because it has given me spots and at other times I have been ok
I like the fact you can see the grime on the muslin cloth!!!!!!

i've never had any problems with C and P been using it for about 2 yrs if anything it helped to clear up a breakout i had after using o-glow for 1st time

I have used on and off because it has given me spots and at other times I have been ok
I like the fact you can see the grime on the muslin cloth!!
Elemis doesnt agree with me either,I found that gave me more spots than ever

Latest posts

Back