Laura Geller

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emma

Registered Shopper
Anyone any idea when her next TSV might be?
Quite fancy trying some.
Is her make up good?
:mysmilie_687:

Go for it....I bought the last TSV as a first timer and love it...suits my pale and rather sensitive skin. Much easier than BE and doesn't go everywhere when I drop it! Cases have survived me as well, normally would have had a hinge off by now...

I went for the last TSV have to say its great for busy mornings very quick to get on covers my dark circles and lasts all day. I was always a BE user but think I could easily be converted its much quicker to get the coverage, just a bit concerned from reading that the colours are not always consistent

According to her Facebook page, she will be on QVC UK 14th and 15th Feb.:mysmilie_698:

I bought the last tsv too. Also bought the spackle and the mascara. Had the tsv and spackle wrapped up to return as they made my skin really oily and highlighted my pores. However, desperate to love it, I tried the b'n'b with my Philosophy Poreless Flawless and hey presto...! Am so glad as I love the eyeshadow and gloss in the set. Have been so creative with the eyeshadows, and that's not me at all! So I'll be tuning in to hopefully get some new eyewear! The mascara is very impressive too.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Am looking forward to this - although since her last visit I've strayed away from B&B and am now using LilyLolo foundation instead. I'm finding it's suiting my skin better at the moment. But I still heart her eyeshadows, mascaras, lippies and NOTHING will ever replace Ethereal Rose powder (or Spackle) in my affections ;)...

Love the Glow box and best concealers, imo.
I do not normally like or buy eyeshadows, but love the LG baked ones.

Overall, the baked products are what I use most.

the chocolate themed tsv got really good reviews in the USA, i wonder if well ever get that, im just getting to the bottom of a b&b for the first time ever so hope thers is fair in stock

Love the Glow box and best concealers, imo.
I do not normally like or buy eyeshadows, but love the LG baked ones.

Overall, the baked products are what I use most.

I adore the baked eye shadows too - and the eye rimz.

Well, just guessing, butI don't think the Feb visit will be a TSV - I think it's too soon, but at the end of March /early April she'll be back again I expect, and that could be a TSV visit.

How many TSVs does LG have in a year? Is it about 5?

but think I could easily be converted its much quicker to get the coverage, just a bit concerned from reading that the colours are not always consistent

I agree with delh here. The coverage I get with BnB is great and my skin feels soft and supple with it on unlike the Clinique Almost Powder I was using before. This was ok to begin with but then after a time started to dry out on my skin. I too am a bit concerned that another pot may not suit me though.

The only other product I have used is her Blush N Brighten which is fab. I would probably buy more of her products.

I do not like the B&B as it makes my skin dry out, but someone ( Cavegirl??) got me onto the Etheral powder, and I love that. Love her mascaras and her eyshadows, hit and miss about the lipsticks and do not like the glosses

I bought the last TSV and have used the BnB every day - it's the first foundation that I actually like (with all the other ones that I've tried, I always want to wash it off my face after an hour or so!)

I'd definitely try something else from the range.

I do not like the B&B as it makes my skin dry out, but someone ( Cavegirl??) got me onto the Etheral powder, and I love that. Love her mascaras and her eyshadows, hit and miss about the lipsticks and do not like the glosses

It could well have been me :D I love a lot of her stuff but it's the one product of hers that I do really wax lyrical about - for me (and in my opinion only of course) it's the best blusher I have ever, ever come across. It's fab used as a blusher, but you can also sweep it lightly across your whole face for a subtle colour wash and it really really makes you look well rested and in good health even if you're not (and I am not ;) )

See...you've got me started now :D

:mysmilie_348:Hope you feel better soon Cavegirl! I use lots of LG including the baked eye shadows, plus I have many blushers that are amazing as you don't need to put much on so you don't look like a clown, unless you want to! I also adore the Balance N Brighten. I do have a lot of BE but it does take a long time to get the look you want!!

Latest posts

Back