Repeat TSVs are rare on QVC...?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love A'kin

QualityVariesConsiderably
The other day Alison Young said that something was repeat TSV "which was rare on QVC"

It might have been on the Genie TSV Launch that she said it cos I only watched a couple of minutes of that.

But anyway - it's not true is it? :mysmilie_34:

We've had quite a few lately haven't we, and I deeply suspect that the Sterling Opaque TSV is going to be a repeat of my Big Grey Ring that I never got and all it's attendant add ons. just to torment me further.

The last Lola Rose TSV was a repeat TSV, and I'm sure there have been several more...

I do wish they wouldn't say stuff that is demonstrably untrue! :rolleyes:

The other day Alison Young said that something was repeat TSV "which was rare on QVC"

It might have been on the Genie TSV Launch that she said it cos I only watched a couple of minutes of that.

But anyway - it's not true is it? :mysmilie_34:

We've had quite a few lately haven't we, and I deeply suspect that the Sterling Opaque TSV is going to be a repeat of my Big Grey Ring that I never got and all it's attendant add ons. just to torment me further.

The last Lola Rose TSV was a repeat TSV, and I'm sure there have been several more...

I do wish they wouldn't say stuff that is demonstrably untrue! :rolleyes:

I heard her say that too! Rubbish. It was rare once upon a time but not now. Lola Rose, Emu and Kipling spring to mind.
I too suspect that Friday's TSV will be a repeat of the ring we saw late last year. Mine (which was on wait list) arrived yesterday and it is absolutely stunnning. More duck egg blue than grey really. I will be sorely tempted to get a red one if the TSV is indeed a repeat.
Changing the subject slightly, I thought that Ali Young looked lovely the other night. I am so glad that she has taken to wearing strong colours of late. Those wishy washy pinks that she used to wear did nothing for her. Lately she looks a lot more glam.

Too true! Loads of repeat TSV lately! I also suspect the repeat of the ring, as AY was wearing the set yesterday...didn't get it then, won't get it again!

Frankly I don't think that Alison Young is even remotely interested in the other "departments" at QVC. I bet that she was referring to repat beauty tsv being a rarity. I can;t see her taking the slightest bit of interest in Quacker or Kirks Folly. Understandably.

I heard her say that too! Rubbish. It was rare once upon a time but not now. Lola Rose, Emu and Kipling spring to mind.
I too suspect that Friday's TSV will be a repeat of the ring we saw late last year. Mine (which was on wait list) arrived yesterday and it is absolutely stunnning. More duck egg blue than grey really. I will be sorely tempted to get a red one if the TSV is indeed a repeat.
Changing the subject slightly, I thought that Ali Young looked lovely the other night. I am so glad that she has taken to wearing strong colours of late. Those wishy washy pinks that she used to wear did nothing for her. Lately she looks a lot more glam.

Ali did look great the other night. Couldnt quite put my finger on what it was about her.

I knew it wasn't true!

But you are quite right Almerinda, I'm pretty sure AY only concerns herself with the Beauty Department.

So as far as she's concerned, just a repeat Genie TSV and a repeat Elemis TSV! :mysmilie_17:

I like AY in strong colours as well. and think she loks at her best when she goes for strong dark eye makeup and lays off the blusher and bronzer a bit. When she's been "Mally-ed" is a case in point.

I can only recognise the Lola Rose TSV. I am really slow on the QVC front...:(

How many Basso TSVs have we had this year? There is another one due...:mysmilie_81:

Latest posts

Back