Simon Biagi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just switched on after reading this as was intrigued! Caught the last minute - what is he wearing?!! Did he have his kilt on or something?! lol

I don't know if he was wearing his kilt, but I assume so cos it'd look a bit daft wearing suit trousers and a kilt jacket. My first thought was that he was wearing someone else's jacket, it looked enormous on him, and I don't like seeing his cuffs below his jacket sleeves. Still, it's always nice to see a man in a kilt! :D

My other thought is how sad that he got dressed up for KIRKS FOLLY. Of all the silly shows to glam up for.

I think he looks too thin these days. I used to like him years ago but his face is just too gaunt now.

I don't think he's been in the best of health recently - he's had some time off sick, and I think he's diabetic too. I heart Simon tho - he seems like a lovely chap. I felt so sorry for him being covered in all that horrible glitter yesterday. Presenter's dry cleaning bills must be mahoosive after those shows...

he is diabetic I remember an older thread mentions it
he is nice to look at iswnt he
dont seem to see as much of him recently

Ithought he had been out on the tiles and not been able to get home, so was still wearing evening dress.

looked ridiculous.:mysmilie_17:

I think he looks too thin these days. I used to like him years ago but his face is just too gaunt now.

I met Simon Biagi once about 7-8 years ago when he was doing porperty shows and stuff. He is very handsome in real life though he does look a bit gaunt and grey since he started presenting on QVC.

Latest posts

Back