Cashmasoft for Grannys?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought that too. The funny thing is just how quickly the presenters want to change out of this 'fetching' gear as soon as possible - despite saying it is soooo lovely!!!!

Well I'm not a granny but I got the tsv in black just for the cardi to wear to work really, didnt really watch the presentation and just saw when I put the tv on that it was ltd stock and panic bought I spose. you've really put me off it now :(

I think I spelt Grannies wrong???? not sure????:mysmilie_81:
I saw the TSV at 8am and I quite fancied the red but thought maybe I would look a bit old in it- handy for work? however because they said it was selling really fast, I felt a bit of pressure so FARTED. :mysmilie_701:

None of it appealed to me.They did have a purple v neck dip dye jumper that I quite liked on this afternoon - but thats just my obbession with purple so farted

I actually liked one of the jumpers then thought better of it!!
I am dieting as of next week and need to drop two dress sizes so am going to be very strict with myself and get real !!!!!!!!

What are the buyers thinking???? 'Boyfriend' cardigans are the story for this season and all the shops are selling them from 'Abercrombie and Fitch' to 'Primark'...as far as I'm aware acrylic jumpers with embelishments went out of style in the late 1980's. Can the QVC buyers not understand their demographic are crying out for a stylish basic clothing range that is affordable, natural and of this century??? I know this may offend the Kim & Co, Michelle Hope, Quacker and Indigo Moon fans but you've had your fun... so can we now please move on to something else as an alternative? :mysmilie_17:

Cashmasoft for Granys?

totally resistible!

acrylic twinset? don't think so! even tho I would be a great granny if I had any children.

What are the buyers thinking???? 'Boyfriend' cardigans are the story for this season and all the shops are selling them from 'Abercrombie and Fitch' to 'Primark'...as far as I'm aware acrylic jumpers with embelishments went out of style in the late 1980's. Can the QVC buyers not understand their demographic are crying out for a stylish basic clothing range that is affordable, natural and of this century??? I know this may offend the Kim & Co, Michelle Hope, Quacker and Indigo Moon fans but you've had your fun... so can we now please move on to something else as an alternative? :mysmilie_17:

Had to google "Boyfriend cardigan" so I'm obviously not as 'on trend' as I thought...:mysmilie_17:
In my day, they were called long cardigans....:mysmilie_697:

I think I spelt Grannies wrong???? not sure????:mysmilie_81:
I saw the TSV at 8am and I quite fancied the red but thought maybe I would look a bit old in it- handy for work? however because they said it was selling really fast, I felt a bit of pressure so FARTED. :mysmilie_701:

I did too NL, nothing to do with QVC, more to do with the fish and chips I had just eaten.
I can't wear woolie or acrylic things at all. Just the thought of the twinset has bought me out in a hot sweat. Even in this cold weather I just wear tee shirts in the house.

LH and others with easily irritated skin, look for bamboo fibre clothes. Incredibly soft and kind to the skin, I would say as good as silk which used be my favourite fibre for knitwear along with cotton and linen but way cheaper :)

LH and others with easily irritated skin, look for bamboo fibre clothes. Incredibly soft and kind to the skin, I would say as good as silk which used be my favourite fibre for knitwear along with cotton and linen but way cheaper :)

your'e right Vampy! slightly OT but hubby kept complaining if itchy feet with his old wool/acrylic socks...bought him some bamboo ones from Asda and he's a happy bunny! :mysmilie_82:

:mysmilie_687: vampy, I will certainly look into it. Cheers.

Spot on Huggles!:mysmilie_61:

I could not agree more. I've posted similarly in the past. I'm sure a lot of QVC customers are young Mums like myself who just don't have the time or freedom to shop on the High Street, and we're gagging for some decent, affordable, faintly trendy clothes that we don't have to trail our kids around to find. I really think QVC are missing a trick by ignoring a potentially massive market - all of us young Mums at home with nothing else to watch except C-Flipping-Beebies.

I saw a pair of QF jeans with cut-out lace bits on the Morning Show today and I nearly vomited they were so bad: I'd have been horrified if I saw anyone wearing them in the 80s, and we all know how bad clothes were back then.

The QVC Fashion Department is really spoiling us huh?

Last week we had a Nothing Special Fleeces TSV and this week Frumpy Acrylic Twinsets TSV with a genuine imitation of one of the Queens old horseriding headscarves.

The Beauty Department at QVC is like Selfridges. The Fashion Department is more like BHS! :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back