craft tsv next week

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

annlowther2000

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know what the craft tsv next tuesday will be,hope its not Patchwork Pals again.Kanban would be good as their kits are fab,any ideas?

Lordy, no more KanBan, please!! Patchwork Pals are KanBan, too.....

It would be lovely to have something that was either challenging or versatile, I'm sick of kits......

According to SCW (who is never wrong) it will be a pink cuttlebug.

Hello guys! I'm just back from visiting my family in Italy and I'm looking forward to doing a scrapbook with the photos I took. I'm a complete novice though, still in the phase of trying to acquire the stuff I need/like for my first attempt at this... so please bear with me if this is a daft question, but what is a cuttlebug?

If it's on Easypay I could be tempted, mind I did just get the Sizzix Texture Embossing doo dah for my birthday, so maybe I should behave myself.

I am still really tempted to get a die cutting machine to keep me going until I can get my hands on a Quikcutz Silhouette SD Machine - very tempted by the Big Shot, but I've just got to convince myself I do not need die cut Hello Kitty's in my life. Not going to be an easy task...going to be even harder in March when I go to the craft show in Glasgow. If only QVC could get the Silhouette back in stock. C'est la vie!

If it's on Easypay I could be tempted, mind I did just get the Sizzix Texture Embossing doo dah for my birthday, so maybe I should behave myself.

I am still really tempted to get a die cutting machine to keep me going until I can get my hands on a Quikcutz Silhouette SD Machine - very tempted by the Big Shot, but I've just got to convince myself I do not need die cut Hello Kitty's in my life. Not going to be an easy task...going to be even harder in March when I go to the craft show in Glasgow. If only QVC could get the Silhouette back in stock. C'est la vie!

they did have the old silhouette in the clearance

Sillysausage, you can see it in action (not necessarily the same colour) on YouTube, possibly with better demos too.

CuttleBug Diecutter with 4 Large & 4 Small Embossing Folders and Accessories
Item Number: 588926
QVC Price £90.00
Today's Special Value Price £74.40
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.95

Unleash your creativity with the CuttleBug die-cutting and embossing machine. It comes in a new pink and cream design with accessories and materials to get you started straight away. Included are four large embossing folders each with different designs, a Celebrations cut and emboss set, a spacer and two cutter pads as well as 10 sheets of A4 Primary Essentials Core'dination paper and a pack of four sanding mats to buff away the outer layer of these papers. The CuttleBug can cut and emboss paper, cardstock, thin felt, metal sheets and foam rubber sheets.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.588926

Latest posts

Back