How do I?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nothyroid

Registered Shopper
New to this site but like watching various shopping channels.Have a question about Ideal World!Ordered a Polti end of Oct 09 they said you would have £20 credited to your account has anyone any ideas how I locate this £20. Steam cleaning is brill especially in this cold weather!

Well I had £20 credited to my account as compensation for a mistake they made. In my case, if I want to order anything for £20 or more (excl. P&P) I get the option when I go to the checkout to apply the £20 credit against that order. I assume it would be the same in your case. The £20 credit is not visible anywhere else on my account details. Try putting something over £20 in your basket and going to the checkout. You can cancel the transaction at that stage, but you will get the opportunity to see if the £20 credit shows.

£20

Many thanks for your reply to my first post that sounds like a good idea and I will give it a go.Wish me luck.

That offer I believe was for the Polti at that time only AND the voucher had to be used between 2 certain dates, I think in Nov or Dec.

Sorry to be bearer of bad news but I doubt you'll get it now :(

Got a reply from my email I have to ring through my order should I find anything else I wish to buy and the £20 will come off then. Not fond of ringing through to IW but hey ho they do seem to be having the same brands lately dont they? Bissell Polti Karcher they all seem to be on a loop!

Latest posts

Back