Moonstone fan club!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
There seem to be a lot of enthusiastic (indeed obsessive at times) moonstone fans on Rocks TV, of whom I am proud to be one - it's my favourite gemstone.

So I thought we should start a fan club - and perhaps we can also post some of our new moonstone purchases on this thread when we receive them.

So come on, 'fess up - who are the other moonstone fans out there?

I dont have any rocks moonstone yet... ive got a silver necklace from an antique shop set with 30+ bezel set moonstones that ive never worn eeeeek

I don't have any moonstone either, but am starting to feel that I might be missing out on something.....:mysmilie_17:

It's really strange, because moonstone is one of my birthstones, and although I've seen the really pretty pieces they've had on Rocks, it's just not calling to me.

Heard Steve say earlier Miss M, you're interested in going to India to have a looky around:mysmilie_697:

miss magpie, I have several pieces of rainbow moonstone from the 'darkside' I wear them all the time, they go with almost everything! So Think I might have to join your club!!! fwend

I love moonstone, I have several pieces. Some from Rocks and some from, as you say, the darkside. I am always tempted by moonstone, so won't be long 'till I buy some more I am sure!

Hi all,

I just noticed that QVC have some nice pieces of moonstone jewellery in their bargain slot if anyone is interested. Probably more expensive that Rock tv but pretty all the same.

Sapphireblue

I love moonstone too MissM, especially when it is cabochon rainbow moonstone. I hope Rocks will get more of it and also set some into yellow gold.
Many years ago I had a little cats eye moonstone (not rainbow) yellow gold pendant from the darkside. It cost about £17 and was one of my favourite pieces ever. Unfortunately, the chain broke while I was out shopping in Sainsbury's and it was never found, I was really upset. How I'd love to replace it with something similar.
Are you planning a trip to India MissM? I'm very envious!

I have a bracelet and a really big moonstone pendant from Rockstv, which I wear all the time. The schiller (sp??) is amazing and I absolutely adore them!!!

Can't wait to get some more.

Actually, the lobster claw clasp has become detached from the bracelet - very strange indeed. So, not wearing anymore sob sob.

Last edited:
Are you planning a trip to India MissM? I'm very envious!

Yes jacqualina... I used to be a frequent flyer for work and I have lots of airmiles to use up, and I thought that would be a great way of using them. Steve said that the best time to go was November/December/January/February and it takes 11 weeks to get a visa, so won't be going for a while...

Breaking news: Moonstone hour!

I e-mailed Steve and asked if we could have a moonstone hour, and Steve said Monday at 8.00 p.m. with Barry. Put the date in your diaries!

Hi Everyone,

It's Paula here.

Just to confirm that on Monday, Matt will be presenting 'Matt's Moonstone Monday' at 8pm! It will be for half an hour but if sales are good we may extend it to a full hour.

See you there.

Paula Bennett

believe they just announced on rocks Monday at 8pm moonstone hour but please check to make sure only caught last few seconds of announcement

Hi all,
I am a moonstone fan and have some rocks pieces, a bracelet and earrings and a gorgeous loose moonstone which i'm planning to have set when gem collector service is up and running.
Am going to get the camera out tomorrow and take some pics to post on here!
P.S. can't wait for monday at 8

I just love moonstone have quite a few pieces as it is one of my birthstones, have already got some moonstone from rocks but think I might be adding some more, can't wait for Monday :mysmilie_696:

Latest posts

Back