Ooh, hangers.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

W

WhyMe?

Guest Shopper
I am really tempted to get the Grip to Me TSV - is anyone else tempted?:mysmilie_701:

They're Brilliant!

Hi all,

I don't post very often but I just needed to wade in and recommend these hangers. No, I've not lost the plot!

I bought a few sets of these a couple of years ago and they really do create a lot of space in your wardrobe. As well as being strong, the velvet covering (or whatever it is) stops stuff falling off. Hurrah!

My sisters have them - and my sister in law and they luuuuuurve them, too!

OK, I'll go away now...

:mysmilie_11:

I think these are fab, but the QVC version don't seem a strong as the original Joy Mangano hangers which I bought years ago from Home Shopping Europe. The stronger ones are still sold on Thane, I'd go for their bumper set if I were replacing mine from scratch again: http://www.thanedirect.co.uk/searchresults.php?search_keyword=hanger#

Still cheaper than buying a new wardrobe, they do free up a lot of space and they work well for drying clothes on too (the one I also bought from TKMax don't recommend using for wet clothes).

HTH

Jude xx

as much as i can see why people like them- I could never bring myself to spend that much money on hangers - even on a tsv!

Hi all, My experience is not very good with this product and I will follow the advice from Jude below.

I bought these hangers from QVC as TSV and Try Me
The hangers I purchased are not very strong with the metal hanger bit coming away from the body of the hanger on about 15 hangers.
Every time I put clothes on the hanger, I expect the metal hook to come away in my hands.

I am going to check out the link below and not waste any more money purchasing these hanger from QVC.

Sapphireblue

I think these are fab, but the QVC version don't seem a strong as the original Joy Mangano hangers which I bought years ago from Home Shopping Europe. The stronger ones are still sold on Thane, I'd go for their bumper set if I were replacing mine from scratch again: http://www.thanedirect.co.uk/searchresults.php?search_keyword=hanger#

Still cheaper than buying a new wardrobe, they do free up a lot of space and they work well for drying clothes on too (the one I also bought from TKMax don't recommend using for wet clothes).

HTH

Jude xx

These hangers are great, but I got mine from ebay and TKMaxx as they were much cheaper there.
My top tip is to buy twice as many as you think you need!

I envy you if you can spare £60 to spend on hangers! By the way I saw TK Max sell these for a fraction of the price in their soft furnishings department.

Wilkinsons are doing a version without the cascading function (but I would never use that anyway). Black colour, £2.48 for 5, although this week i think they're doing two packs for £4. Worked out a lot cheaper for me and they are excellent. I certainly wouldn't pay QVCs price (plus the postage).

Another saddo here - I would also highly recommend. We have replaced all our hangers in the house with these - but not from QVC.
I bought direct from the supplier - Aston trading off amazon or ebay.
we have spent £250 - there are 5 off us - that got us about 500 hangers - 1/2 shirt and 1/2 the ones with the bar across. There are only a few not in use!
They have really made a huge differnce to storage in our house. Much cheaper than buying a new wardrobe!
Out of 500 we have had 2 that were originally damaged but no probs since

I also purchased mine via Amazon. Completely satisfied with mine, no problems, no breakages (so far). Love the extra space in my wardrobes now.

I'm still really tempted as I've already used them from previous TSVs and the cascading nobble (which the others don't have) is really good for maximising space.

My hubby had nicked quite a few for his work shirts and he could also do with some more. I haven't had any break yet (which is a miracle as my OH lacks the delicate touch :mysmilie_81:).

The deep pinky colour has sold out now so I shouldn't have slept on it:mysmilie_34:.

I really, REALLY want them.

I know they are good but for 60 quid I think ite very expensive,try the wilkinsons ones first,I am sure they will be similar then if you are still wanting these try the copany direct or ama**n website do yourself a favour and keep the money in your pocket.there must be lots of cheaper versions around!!

Totally overpriced I would not dream of spending £60 on these when you can get very similar ones for a fraction of the price at most cheapo stores you find on most high steets these days.

Latest posts

Back