False Eye Lashes & False Nails

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shopping is fun

Alfa Lover
Was I dreaming this evening or did I see Ali Keenan watching a demo from a lady putting on false nails with what looked like a transfer? Also they had the most hideous false eyelashes I have ever seen. There was one set which had animal print and the other looked like lace. I thought Ms Young disliked false nails as I have heard Ms Huntley say this on lots of occasions. Are they that desperate that they will sell anything!!:mysmilie_73:

Was I dreaming this evening or did I see Ali Keenan watching a demo from a lady putting on false nails with what looked like a transfer? Also they had the most hideous false eyelashes I have ever seen. There was one set which had animal print and the other looked like lace. I thought Ms Young disliked false nails as I have heard Ms Huntley say this on lots of occasions. Are they that desperate that they will sell anything!!:mysmilie_73:

No, you weren't dreaming. I too have seen animal print lashes and lace like false nails.
Catherine Huntley often wears false lashes on air and they look terrible. Seem to weigh the outside corners of her eyes down giving her a sunken eyed look. She looks perfectly pretty without them.

Latest posts

Back