what would you bring back to qvc?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

doglover

Registered Shopper
I was having a wee think about products I used to get on QVC but they no longer have. I remember Ecotan and Nail Eat and Drink. I liked Ecotan but my mum bought it once and ended up in a terrible mess. I ended up being a T Caller( sad I know, wouldn't dare now lol) and spoke to Ali Y and I managed ok with it. My very first purchase was Nail Eat and Drink. Remember one was very good but the other was rubbish. WOuld love to see the return of MOlton Brown espc Christmas TSV but sadly not a chance of that. Just wondered what other folk liked but can no longer get.

I don't know what I would bring back as I usually watch qvc to see the products then buy them cheaper elsewhere anyway!

You can get all the Supernail stuff, nail eat and drink etc from The Nailcare Club - I get the blue handcream from there as it is the best I have ever used.

Ecotan you can get in a few places but at the moment I am getting mine from TKMaxx - it is really cheap.

Get my Molton Brown at House of Fraser or at the airports when I go on holiday.

I don't know what I would bring back as I usually watch qvc to see the products then buy them cheaper elsewhere anyway!

You can get all the Supernail stuff, nail eat and drink etc from The Nailcare Club - I get the blue handcream from there as it is the best I have ever used.

Ecotan you can get in a few places but at the moment I am getting mine from TKMaxx - it is really cheap.

Get my Molton Brown at House of Fraser or at the airports when I go on holiday.

even if youre only flying domestic, airports knock a good couple of quid off a bottle of MB shower gel

Mojave Magic illuminating foundation and.....going back years........rolliekits and Tuck-it buckets!
My daughters still have rolliekits, and probably many relations as well as they were given as presents when they were TSV's and I loved my Tuck-it bucket which eventually died last year - I think it was about 14 years old!

Weekender Freedom duffle bag - its so on its way out now as I've used it soooo much. The suit carrier that attaches to it is fab. Please please QVC bring it back.

Kx

Mojave Magic is no more, the guy who owned the company sold it and then it folded altogether. I will say there is still old stock floating round ebay.

He Michael someone started Redpoint aimed at older skin but that has since folded too.

I get this all from reading the US QVC community boards.

Mojave Magic is no more, the guy who owned the company sold it and then it folded altogether. I will say there is still old stock floating round ebay.

He Michael someone started Redpoint aimed at older skin but that has since folded too.

I get this all from reading the US QVC community boards.

Michael Maron. ebay emails me whever any of his stuff appears, which is quite often but the illuminating tinted moisture base goes for ridiculous money when it appears so I can't be the only one missing it.I refuse to pay 15-20 pounds for 0.75 tube of it though, and this is what it goes for! I've never found anything remotely like it though...

I miss Molton Brown and Aveda, years ago they used to do a casual fashion brand, I think it was called something like south lodge, I have still got a pair of their trousers which have been washed hundreds of times and are still wearable inhouse...they dont make them like that anymore.:mysmilie_697:

Those horrible dolls........& the return of 'the ruler'! lol
Dolls were hideous but if you couldn't sleep, watching/listening to them burbling on about them for what seemed like hours on end & measuring everything that could physically be measured was a great cure for insomnia! :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back