Julia talks posh

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

petpixie

Registered Shopper
I haven't watched her for a while...... Cor blimey she isn't half talking with what we in Scotland call a pan-loafy voice! I'm sure she didn't talk like this last month! Has she got new teeth?

...and blawsoooon instead of blouson...

but my goodness, someone give Jonathan the guest some Preperation H - he does nothing but wriggle and squiggle on his chair all. the. time. he's. on. Stop it now!!

just tuned in and the first time I've seen julia in ages - what on earth has she done to herself?? She looks like some old pagean witch???

I thought she was supposed to be getting her hair cut. I also think she has had her teeth done as she is talking differently.

I don't think she's had her choppers done cos they're still not that good but she's talking more and more from her gob sideways iykwim.

Romany springs to mind.

:mysmilie_697: Exactly my thought trixie. But now you sound like the one talking posh.... I was thinking plain old gypsy myself!
mysmilie_1360.gif

Not a great look for her. She looks well rough with her hair scraped back. It makes it look like she didn't have time to blow dry and style. Far more flattering to her ageing profile when she wears it in soft waves around her face.
Her face can still look quite pretty when she gets it right...not tonight though!
rolleyes.gif

I was wondering if she had been ill - didn't look her best tonight. Hair was dreadful :mysmilie_698:

Poor Julia, I'm not her greatest fan, but, being in a similar age-group..... "aging profile"! ouch....

Caught her for about two seconds tonight, I like the hair but you're right she didn't look as good as usual. I have noticed that her eyes have been looking a bit saggy and dark shadowed, could be age catching up with her, what with the late QVC nights 'n' all or it could be illness as well.

When all's said and done I hope she's ok. I thought she looked good... I like the dark gypsy look, but the voice!!!!!!!! It really sounded put on.

Yes, she is under the weather, she's been off sick for a couple of days. I think it was Tuesday night, she couldn't finish her QVC Selction hour. Alison K took over from her. Her voice was almost gone in that hour. So who can blame her for looking rough yesterday.

Yes, she is under the weather, she's been off sick for a couple of days. I think it was Tuesday night, she couldn't finish her QVC Selction hour. Alison K took over from her. Her voice was almost gone in that hour. So who can blame her for looking rough yesterday.

If she's had the bug almost everyone I know has had it's no wonder she didn't look her best! Chesty cough, cold, sore throat, tonsils up, mouth ulcers - everyone seems to have had it. Nasty little bug!

She sounded like she had a cold and dodgy throat when I last saw her in a show. I think it's stupid that people to go to work in that state and spread those germs around so more and more people get it and then they spread it around......:mysmilie_73:

jeez i just turned on and couldn't see the presenter as we were looking at Furball Fella and i thought ''ooh must be a new presenter'' cos i didn't recognise the voice....then TA DA it's Julia??? weird indeedy :confused:

Latest posts

Back