Shiseido Buy BE

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Yes Shiseido have bought Bare Essentials for 1.7 billion dollars.

So I wonder if it the brand will now disappear from QVC?
I know they have been expanding into department stores and opening counters.

I know they have been expanding into department stores and opening counters.[/QUOTE]

It happens sooner or later with successful businesses. Yes and into new countries all over Europe.

BE have been in HoF in Wolverhampton since just before Xmas. I don't think they'll stay with QVC once they're more available on the dreaded 'high street'.

I have to say I've been using some trial sizes of Bare Faced Beauty mineral foundation and I like it more than BE. I know a lot of you rave about Christopher Drummond but I'm afraid I can't afford it.

I know they have been expanding into department stores and opening counters.

They have been in my debenhams but I am not impressed with the service.

http://www.bloggingstocks.com/2010/01/15/bare-escentuals-gets-a-beautiful-deal/

To keep its focus, Bare Escentuals will become a separate division of Shiseido and the current management team will stay in place. For example, the company's CEO, Leslie Blodgett, has signed an employment agreement and will retain a significant equity stake. She is one of the top executives in Corporate America and is also the spokesperson of Bare Escentuals (such as on QVC spots).

BE have been in HoF in Wolverhampton since just before Xmas. I don't think they'll stay with QVC once they're more available on the dreaded 'high street'.

I have to say I've been using some trial sizes of Bare Faced Beauty mineral foundation and I like it more than BE. I know a lot of you rave about Christopher Drummond but I'm afraid I can't afford it.

I also prefer Barefaced beauty mineral products to BE. Good prices. Particularly like the finishing powder. I've also had very quick delivery as well from their web-site. My onlly criticism would be that the pots they put the product in are quite small.

Latest posts

Back