Quick Smashbox Question

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NIKKID

Registered Shopper
Considering buying the smashbox concealer - any opinions welcome please. Seems to get good reviews on the website?!

Also, can anyone tell me if fair or light is the lightest option?

TA

the high def concealer is good, its not total coverage if you need something to cover spots or dark circles there is better, have a look on jbd for colours that may help you.i use light which is perfect for me, i use light in halo if that helps

It is the best concealer I have used - and I have tried them all!!!! I use the medium and use the medium in the halo over the top.

Thanks everyone - went for the fair. At least i can use my 30 days to decide but with the glowing reports youall give, only the colour can be wrong! Free p&p is a real treat too on something i have been trying to get for ages but always seems to be out of stock.

Really annoyed w. myself, as all but medium dark have gone to waitluist. I would have liked to try this, especially with free p&p. Watched the video, and then looked closely at the P&P that had been crossed through - £3.45. £3.45!!! For a tiny 8 ml sliver of a concealer, that could probably be sent out in a tiny padded envelope, and anywhere else would cost 99p max!

I am getting more and more annoyed with QVC's P&P charges!

Really annoyed w. myself, as all but medium dark have gone to waitluist. I would have liked to try this, especially with free p&p. Watched the video, and then looked closely at the P&P that had been crossed through - £3.45. £3.45!!! For a tiny 8 ml sliver of a concealer, that could probably be sent out in a tiny padded envelope, and anywhere else would cost 99p max!

I am getting more and more annoyed with QVC's P&P charges!

If you went on wait list you still got free p&p. :mysmilie_698:

Latest posts

Back