Scottish Presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
As I have said before I so want this channel to work, over the past few days a scottish presnter has started, and gues what he has a PERSONALITY I think he could be great.

1 presenter is not enough .....

As I have said before I so want this channel to work, over the past few days a scottish presnter has started, and gues what he has a PERSONALITY I think he could be great.

1 presenter is not enough .....

oh my word I'm sorry but I have to disagree here, he is appalling he can barely string a sentence together. Maybe he will improve with time though, and at least he doesn't look like a troll which is more than I can say for the other blokes they have on there.

I liked that gordie bird she actually seemed to know what she was talking about but when I was ordering something from them the woman on the phone said she had gone to another channel.

Why are the presenters getting younger and younger? Are they going for a younger demographic? Bit weird if they are as younger people tend to buy online don't they? I think they won't be round for long, they don't seem to care who presents for them.

Latest posts

Back