Adina "exclusive...but available elsewhere" ?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

~*~Lexxy~*~

my heart is in Kernow...
Middle England...left a bit, no, right...
whilst watching Adina later on last night trying to flog some awful Lily Allen items (really not to my taste, no offence if you like them though!), she kept on repeating how exclusive this stuff was, but then quoting where else you could buy it from (asos, selfridges, claridges). how can it be exclusive it it's sold in a few places?

had to feel a teeny bit sorry for her at one point though, a gold plated coin bracelet was up for grabs, all 70 of them, at a bargain 'exclusive' price on gems, not to be beaten anywhere else - in the timed 2 minutes i think 5 of them went, after she'd been wetting herself about how quickly they'd all go...:mysmilie_34:

the matching earrings then appeared, only 12 (i think) in the game this time - 1 min auction with none sold...

next up, with such a fanfare & over-hype, Gold'n'Ice! Adina swiftly goes into crown jewels selling mode & they fly out the door...exclusive to gems you understand :mysmilie_11:

I don't understand the gold and ice pricing, the most expensive diamond simulant on shopping telly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must admit that I only saw a few minutes of the Lily Allen 'exclusive'. Ye Gods, a bright pink smiley face on a chain for nearly £20 - sorry, but who buys this stuff???

I must admit that I only saw a few minutes of the Lily Allen 'exclusive'. Ye Gods, a bright pink smiley face on a chain for nearly £20 - sorry, but who buys this stuff???

:mysmilie_687: Not me! I dont DO costume jewellery - it chaffs me and turns my skin manky! Like the time years ago, i made the mistook of buying some costume jewellery that contained pewter - it caused a reaction - they could have used me as an extra monster in Dr Who! I have to wear pure gold or pure silver - anything else and i blister up! not a pretty sight i can tell you! :mysmilie_61:

Did she manage to use the words 'exquisite' between slurp, slurp, 'adorable' or Parisien Chic' in the sale of these items...................................YAWN! :mysmilie_697:

I must admit I don't rate her presenting skills at all. She's always stuttering and "errr.....errr.....ing" all the time. After being on Gems for such a long time you'd think she'd be an accomplished presenter by now....but no such luck I'm afraid!!

Latest posts

Back