Tonights Northern Nights TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What a show !! Susie Adams coughing and spluttering her way through the TSV, and Craig "caressing" all the sheets in an almost obscene manner.

As an aside, he prounounces lilac as "lie -LAC", whereas I say it as "LIE-lac". I know it's of no consequence, I just can't be bothered to get ready for bed.

Linda :mysmilie_81:

I quite like the tsv bought it in the kingsize ivory. I don't really like all the flowery designs they do so was kinda please when I saw this was a nice striped simple pattern:mysmilie_697:

I do like NN.I have bought a flannel set very recently - so thats kind of it for me now.As much as I do like it - I truely think theres only so much bedding a person needs.

I quite like the tsv bought it in the kingsize ivory. I don't really like all the flowery designs they do so was kinda please when I saw this was a nice striped simple pattern:mysmilie_697:

I have hardly any bedding and it is my current project. I need everything! I thought this seemed good value when you consider you get a sheet, 4 pillow cases and a duvet. I too bought the ivory-my first Northern nights purchase. I was looking at bedding last night on M&S site and next ..their prices have shot up!.....mind its been a while!:mysmilie_17:

I'm saving my £50 to buy the 600tc fitted sheet and duvet set from Costco.....

Latest posts

Back