BE auto delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

juliewilb

Registered Shopper
Hi
Last week I checked on the web re my last auto delivery and it stated it was in progress. Yesterday it said "awaiting stock" !!! this I dont understand, Has anyone received theirs yet?

Mine's showing "awaiting stock" too. I think it's due for despatch in February so maybe that's why it's showing this at the mo.

Jude xx

I cancelled mine last week, because i thought it was due this week, i rang and asked the ages ago and im 99% sure it was this week they said it was due out.

Issue

I've received a letter about the Bare Escentuals Purist Collection AD.

Apparently there's an issue with a small amount of the stock which has affected how quickly QVC can despatch. They hope that they can replace the stock and send out within 30 days. If not the order will be cancelled.

Fair enough, I guess, if it's a quality issue with the product. It's the reference to 'Our warehouse teams are constantly working to improve the way we do things to try and make sure things like this don't happen in future,' that has got me thinking what the hell happened?!

Apparently there's an issue with a small amount of the stock which has affected how quickly QVC can despatch. They hope that they can replace the stock and send out within 30 days. If not the order will be cancelled.

Fair enough, I guess, if it's a quality issue with the product. It's the reference to 'Our warehouse teams are constantly working to improve the way we do things to try and make sure things like this don't happen in future,' that has got me thinking what the hell happened?!

Snow damage probably or some lout has been chucking the boxes about. Either way I'm strangely not bothered if it arrives or not.

ooooooo ive only been keeping my auto up as i soooooooo wanted the bag that was to come with the last lot.....hope they sort it else i shall not be happy

It is a brush roll. What a shame, if we do not get it. I saw a fab BE silver one at Dbnhams and did not buy it because of the TSV.

I had a letter today because my card had expired so I thought it was ready for despatch?

I think the bag was a brush roll

I wanted the bag too. I wonder when they will let us all know? I wonder what the problem was? If I dont get it I will be dissapointed but I dont really know why because i cant rellay remember what was in it.

january 3rd delivery
2 x foundation
warm radiance 0.85g (sunlit glow)
cassis lip gloss (golden rose)
blush in confidence (apricot pink)
strength eye colour 0.57g (toasted taupe)
poise eye colour 0.57g (porcelain grey)
white deluxe brush roll
light stroke fan brush
double ended precision eye shadow brush

</O:p

I received the letter yesterday too. I wonder what the problem is? I bet it wont be mentioned on the BE shows next week!!

I've just had the same letter regarding the BE kit. Strangely enough, exactly the same letter arrived regarding the little camcorder I ordered, even though it was sent out but got lost somewhere!!

I got the letter too, it's a template letter they use for most delivery glitches in my experience...it's usually more to do with supply problems than quality issues.

If it is a delay or shortfall in supply it's a poor show considering it's an auto-delivery with months' notice of the numbers needed. Maybe they under order the later auto-delivery items in the belief that more buyers will have dropped out by this stage?

Anybody got a despatched message yet or even had theirs delivered? Or is it everyone?

Jude xx

Just seen an email from QVC. My parcel is on its way. Woo!

Hopefully everyone else's orders will be wending their way too.

I guess I should wait till it arrives before getting too excited. It sounds lovely. Thanks to Watersiren for the description. :mysmilie_696:

Latest posts

Back