Beauty Bash - need a bit of help.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Hi all,

Sorry to spam with an OT thread, but I just need a bit of assistance. I have all the gumph QVC sent for the beauty bash event but not the original letter for some reason. Can somebody let me have the name and email that's listed in there please? I need to confirm something about blue badge arrangements. Thanks :)

Sorry

Hi all,

Sorry to spam with an OT thread, but I just need a bit of assistance. I have all the gumph QVC sent for the beauty bash event but not the original letter for some reason. Can somebody let me have the name and email that's listed in there please? I need to confirm something about blue badge arrangements. Thanks :)

Hi,
I have my original letter and it is signed by Alison Young and there is no email address on it. There is a phone number but it is for accepting/ declining the invitation only and is an answerphone.
Sorry I can't help.
:mysmilie_1326:

I have checked mine too and found the info you need on "the other gumph" It is on the sheet with the title "Directions to the Queen Eliz..............." Then the third paragrapth down after the title "Getting here by car"
Anyway the info you want is [email protected] or call Samantha on 0207 705 5837. (There is an underscore between the words samantha and west on the email address, just in case it does not show up!)

Hope you all have a great time! I loved it when I went about 5 years ago, freebies galore!

Latest posts

Back