Forbidden City - prices?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rosielinks

Registered Shopper
Just watching the Forbidden City show with Pippa. I think the prices are pretty steep. There was a cord necklace with a nugget of silver which was priced at £99, I was waiting for another pendant or something which would justify the price. Pippa is doing her best, but I can't believe that there are people out there - on a miserable Monday in January in one of the worst recessions this country has seen for decades - purchasing at these prices. Rant over...

i agree rosie....i especially like the rings (this one in particular) but far too expensive :(

I think QVC have lost the plot with all these expensive lines that they keep trying to flog to us all. How about some cheaper alternatives for those of us who are struggling at the moment (and preferably NOT presented by Debbie Flint!!!)

You would think something would sink in when shows such as Mint and Awaken all but sell out that there is a large market for reasonably priced jewellery as opposed to stuff that costs as much as a week's groceries for a family of four.

I was surprised by the prices although I did like the jewellery and it looked well made. I wonder how much was sold?

Latest posts

Back