In Honour of the Smashbox 10th Anniversary...Smashbox Favourites?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love A'kin

QualityVariesConsiderably
Loving the free P&P and the new stuff. It makes it all so much more interesting!

I expect we've all tried quite a bit of Smashbox over the years so shall we list our "must haves" and favourites?

Ooh - well, I've actually only just recently tried Smashbox - am using their Bionic Mascara which I got from lovely lovely JBD. Am impressed with it so far, has given me long, fluttery lashes and isn't drying or flaky...

I would really like to try one of the lip kits I saw on Le Q this aft, the Lip Tech. That will be my next lip stuff when my BE has run out.

I've loved all the Smashbox products that I've tried which are :-

Photofinish Primer : This feels silky smooth on my skin. Have a couple of other primers to use at the mo but will repurchase the Smashbox one.

Lipglosses : when I was last in the States I bought the Rapture lipgloss kit and love them all. Each colour is subtle even though it looks like it has loads of glimmer in it and they're not gloopy at all.

Eye liner palette - have loved using this. A few of the pans can now be seen so am getting to the end of the product. Wouldn't buy a palette again but probably a couple of my favourite colours.

Very early in my QVC relationship, probably around 4 years ago, I purchased a Smashbox TSV. It was the one with the two make-up bags that you could clip together with press-studs, I think some people remember it. Am sure it was under £30.

It had quite a few bits in it. The two things I really liked were the lipstick in "Shade" and a mousse blusher in a lovely raspberry colour. Still use the blusher and have managed to get a few of the lipsticks. They're the things that I really remember of the many things I have.

I bought quite a few smashbox products, having taken advantage of the free p&p.
I prefer the lipglosses and the high def concealer. I am not crazy about the brand but, as a beauty junkie, I like trying new products.

Did you get any sbx products on the day, LA'kin?

Last edited:
Im not sure if it was intended as a concealer or a foundation but i used to use a big fat panstick. It was quite think and provided great coverage when used as a concealer.

Also love the brushes - use them every day and they have lasted me years!

I bought quite a few smashbox products, having taken advantage of the free p&p.
I prefer the lipglosses and the high def concealer. I am not crazy about the brand but, as a beauty junkie, I like trying new products.

:mysmilie_81: How many is quite a few WS?
I bought that 5 piece favourites to cheer myself up.

Oh the cream eyeliners, now the shadowliners.
The Brow Tech of course.
Softlights
The Trio Eyeshadows
The Single Eyeshadows
The Primer, though the light version is my fav now.
Their Brushes are also excellent.

I've only tried the O-Plump so far which is quite good. I've ordered a high def concealer on waitlist and a brow tech from JBD. The products look good, so I hope to try a few more in the future :)

:mysmilie_81: How many is quite a few WS?
I bought that 5 piece favourites to cheer myself up.

Well done, LH!!!!! :mysmilie_82:

1. the duo lip tech
2. face primer & lid primer kit
3. the glam getters kit with the three brushes
4. luminising lotion in 'glow'
5. high defin powder

that's all folks :mysmilie_518:

Well done, LH!!!!! :mysmilie_82:

1. the duo lip tech
2. face primer & lid primer kit
3. the glam getters kit with the three brushes
4. luminising lotion in 'glow'
5. high defin powder

that's all folks :mysmilie_518:

I'm a long way behind you though WS. Love A'kin didn't confess to anything did she? I am not sure if Donna had bought all that stuff she listed or not.:mysmilie_701:

Timber:mysmilie_697: (i know not like that! But he was sooo entertaining]:mysmilie :mysmilie_17:

Timber:mysmilie_697: (i know not like that! But he was sooo entertaining :mysmilie_17:

I love the photo finish primer. Funnily enough I don't like it in the pump version. I find that when it gets near the end it tends to dry out so I buy the travel tube from JBD.

Bought the high def concealer as my BE one is nearly finished. The price, good reviews and free P&P did it for me. :mysmilie_696:

I've ordered the hot pick from Saturday - the pro pallette. I love the lipglosses, the highlighter compact, the brushes and I use Halo Fair everyday. Its so easy to use! I'll be watching later at 9pm!
:mysmilie_696:

I'm a long way behind you though WS. Love A'kin didn't confess to anything did she? I am not sure if Donna had bought all that stuff she listed or not.:mysmilie_701:

Not yet, LH. I put a request in, still waiting...:mysmilie_697:

I've tried all sorts from Smashbox over the years. Timber was my favourite also.

I remember the big fat foundation stick mentioned by Nikkid. It lasted for ages!

My favourite products have been:-

(1) Fusion Soft Lights "Guru" which I wear as a blusher sometimes and always get told how healthy I look, how my skin is glowing, etc. The pot is now worn down to the bottom!

(2) I had a TSV probably quite a few years ago that was a black palette that opened like a foldover case, secured with poppers. It contained a blusher that I really liked - the colour was perfect for me but I've lost the paper that said what it was and it is set into the case. The eyeshadows were a great colour and it also contained caviar/khaki liner, lip glosses and other eye products. I loved it which probably explains why I still have it years later!

(3) Last but not least (and probably cheating as again it is a number of products) is the Ultimate Beauty Palette which I bought from JBD a year ago and again it has my favourite Soft Lights in it and so many eye colours. It's wonderful to grab in the morning!

Latest posts

Back