Lyn Jinks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There was some mention about this in the chat last week, but no definiate yay or nay as to if she would be joining the rocks crew. I hope she does, she's wasted on gems now and a double act with her and rod would be quite funny to watch

Heard Steve say to Rod as he left (on air) to "ask you know who" to give him a call. My mind immediately though he could have meant Lyn and maybe it was work related in a come and work at Rock TV with your hubby kinda way.

I'm totally reading into a simple comment. Steve could have meant anyone.

Steve also said on air that Rod is the godfather to one of his children so its probably a closer relationship between them all then we would know just think how nice it would be to have someone like rodders as your godfather instead of some crusty old auntie that you dont like much lol

He also said last night that his good friend Rod and his wife will be dining Chez Bennetts tonight, so he's going home early for a change.

I think I have even heard Steve refer to Rod as his "best mate", and both of them were at the Coloured Rocks open day (when they both still worked for Gems). There is obviously a very close friendship there.

I do hope Lynn does move over to Rocks TV - her fun, zany approach would be perfect for it, and she is wasted on Gems which has become too straighht-laced nowadays.

I agree Lynn is wasted on Gems, would be great to see her there , could do with another woman and she's the one!!!

Couldn't agree more but I do hope we ain't causing any embarrassment discussing this here. The dark side has become a total bore and I only watch it when Lynn is on. It feels like a lot of them have sold their souls, they're trying so hard. xxxxxxxx

have to agree with you AB on that one - the dark side, has gone and lost some soul - i know they may have some healthy competition, but whats the point if your presenters have to be stilted. I watch the dark side less and less now, it has no appeal to me - it just screams out "desparation!" Yesterday i watched Rockstv, and thought, the dark side should watch and learn, as Steve Bennett is bliddy good at his job! yesterday when he tried wearing a false nail on his thumb nail - had me laughing - its nice to see a channel were everyone is involved, and they can have a laugh, they have the balance right - just how it should be. I watch rockstv more often than not, now because of this. :mysmilie_82:

Yes, RocksTV is just more fun to watch than the other channels - especially if you join in with the chat. I can watch for hours (if I have time1) and not buy anything, and still feel I haven't wasted my time: obviously this makes it more likely that I WILL watch and WILL buy something.

With the other channels, I'll watch for the jewellery, in the hope of picking up something lovely, but not for the fun of the show itself.

Would this be Lyn Garnet? I haven't watched in a while and never have a clue as to whos who....or who is married to who!

I don't watch Rocks either, it must be just me but the channel quality just isn't as good as the others through my Sky, sort of grainy, not sure if it is something I can change either. :mysmilie_73:

I dont know how i keep up with anything as of late! lol I am finding it very hard to get on ST.com at the moment, when i click on to the web site, it takes ages to down load, and then when i get to the forum listings, click on to a forum - it takes ageeeeessss.... and then if i log on, i can get on to what i was reading, add a reply, and when it comes to submitting said reply, i can run the london marathon backwards!! whilst i wait lol xxxxx i think its the area i live in! the twiglet zone on salisbury plain rule ok!! xx

Latest posts

Back