favourite models

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loubylou

PJ's bestie :)
probably been discussed before but was just wondering who are your favourite qvc models? the 2 i really like are tanya and amica they always seem really friendly. the one i can't stand is beth talks way too much specially on jewellery hrs she's there to model not out talk the presenter plus her laugh really fake and irritates me.

Sharon and Tanya defintely - effortlessly gorgeous. I like Beth, I think she's cheery and lively and always looks lovely. Amica's ok, but you just know everytime she opens her mouth to speak she's going to gush about whatever beauty product she happens to be modelling at the time. You could smear her face with mayonaisse and she'd do it...

I like Amica, Chrissy and Sharon. i find Beth comes across as a bit peculiar, why is she always grinning?

Tara, she has great bone structure, Joy, lovely complexion and pretty features, Sharon, so styllish and I think there is a certain humerous and slightly ironical element to her presentation of some the horrors she models.

Debbie seems to feature a lot these days. Tanya comes across as friendly. Ali and Miriam are really pretty. Never know how Goody became a model :mysmilie_696:

Miriam,Emma,Joy and Tanya are my faves.

I like Amica,very articulate.. but totally OTT about everything and awful when applying her own make up.She often ends up looking like Ronald McDonald on the YBF shows!!

I have developed lady-crushes on Ali, Nalintha, Tara and another one who's name escapes me completely.....she's got long hair and does a lot of skincare/cosmetics shows.....

Other than them I also like Beth (she's a bit of an odd bod but is nevertheless pleasant and friendly), Sharon (especially when doing a Joan Rivers show), Tanya, the ginger haired one who does a few cosmetics shows (very classy).....most of them really, with a few exceptions (I won't say who, that wouldn't be very nice of me).

Debbie seems to feature a lot these days. Tanya comes across as friendly. Ali and Miriam are really pretty. Never know how Goody became a model :mysmilie_696:

Simple, Goody is a model because she has a fabulous figure and legs.

I like Sharon and Tanya the most in terms of personality but I think all of the models are good at what they do.

forgot about Ali, she is so pretty. Agree that they all do a good job, very professional not to pee themselves laughing at some of the monstrosities they have to wear. Renee has a lovely figure and has no need for the shape wear they get her to parade around in.

oh yes forgot about ali - she comes across very sweet - and goody,she is really stunning.

Not too keen on renee

I have developed lady-crushes on Ali, Nalintha, Tara and another one who's name escapes me completely.....she's got long hair and does a lot of skincare/cosmetics shows.....

Other than them I also like Beth (she's a bit of an odd bod but is nevertheless pleasant and friendly), Sharon (especially when doing a Joan Rivers show), Tanya, the ginger haired one who does a few cosmetics shows (very classy).....most of them really, with a few exceptions (I won't say who, that wouldn't be very nice of me).

Renee, that's her name, remembered it now (quoting myself because I can't find a way to edit my post).

Don't forget Emma, who is constantly "reminded" of her up-coming wedding when Ali Young demonstrates various products on her.

Goody is a lovely model of a "certain age" (to quote Glen C) and looks glamorous and elegant even in QVC's carp fashion.

Sharon is my favourite, so entertaining with her tongue-in-cheek move and expressions!

Beth's gurning gets on my nerves.

Linda xx

Don't forget Emma, who is constantly "reminded" of her up-coming wedding when Ali Young demonstrates various products on her.

Goody is a lovely model of a "certain age" (to quote Glen C) and looks glamorous and elegant even in QVC's carp fashion.

Sharon is my favourite, so entertaining with her tongue-in-cheek move and expressions!

Beth's gurning gets on my nerves.

Linda xx

Is it Emma in the Vanish "Trust Pink" adverts on mainstream telly....?

Latest posts

Back