fiona

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tequila

Guest Shopper
trying not to offend her, but is fee expecting again it just looked as she is thickening round the middle and the way she rests her hand on her tum like most expectant mums tend to or was it just what she was wearing yesterday I love fiona so this is not a dig at her just a question:mysmilie_11:

trying not to offend her, but is fee expecting again it just looked as she is thickening round the middle and the way she rests her hand on her tum like most expectant mums tend to or was it just what she was wearing yesterday I love fiona so this is not a dig at her just a question:mysmilie_11:

Her Baby Jed, will only becoming up for around 5.5 to 6 months old now - and correct me if i am wrong, but I am sure Scott mentioned, without going into full details, that she did have to have a ceasarian. Not a pleasant experience at the best of times for her; perhaps its your tv, or the camera angle - they do say the camera puts another stone in weight upon you! perhaps its that, or just the tops she wears? Her figure looks normal to me. xx

I think Fi is quite tiny IRL, so perhaps it's just a little bit of post baby weight.

Latest posts

Back