C.Huntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
Is it my imagination, or is Catherine pregnant?! The last fews times I have caught her on air she is wearing quite frumpy loose tops......may totally be barking up the wrong tree here, it just came to me as she was holding a CVZ bag in front of her :mysmilie_11:

I thought that too whilst watching some of the Judith Williams hour this afternoon - she looked a little heavier and as you say her style seemed a little frumpy compared to her usual pencil skirt and pinched in waist look. She did say that she had started diet chef today, so maybe not, i dont think she would be restricting her diet if she was pregnant?

I don't think so! She has posted on her blog on the QVC website that she has put on weight over Christmas and she's going back on Diet Chef.

Ah right, so it's just the old 'disguising the tummy trick' then!! Oh well, that would have been quite exciting if she was, what with Claudia too! Look what conclusions can be jumped to when you haven't been reading the forum or the blogs for a few days!!! :mysmilie_34:

Ahhh! poor Catherine,she can't win for losing(or gaining),I like her a lot though,whatever the size or hair colour,have done since day one.

Viva Catherine.:)

Catherine seems to put on weight quite easily, and also to lose it quickly. She's nice and tall so looks good whatever her weight.

Linda

It's funny but I thought that she looked heavier all of a sudden. It seemed to happen over the space of a few days! I have noticed before that Catherine manages to shed and gain very quickly and was amazed to read that she weighs eleven stone. I know that she is tall etc. but I would never have said that her weight was anywhere near that. She carries it well though; doesn't go blobby!!
I also noticed that Debbie Greenwood has lost weight. She has never been anything near fat but she looks really good that little bit slimmer.

Just noticed this thread. I was watching the craft show today and assumed she was pregnant. I was going to start a thread on it! Ooops.....:mysmilie_34:

I like Catherine and think she looks nice whether she is carrying a few extra pounds or not. In one of the shows the other night she said she was carrying post Chrismas weight. I knows exactly how she feels but hope no one thinks I'm preggers :mysmilie_697: :mysmilie_17:

I like Catherine and think she looks nice whether she is carrying a few extra pounds or not. In one of the shows the other night she said she was carrying post Chrismas weight. I knows exactly how she feels but hope no one thinks I'm preggers :mysmilie_697: :mysmilie_17:

I know! If I put on weight, it goes straight to my face and stomach so I sympathise with her.....it's not as if she's HUGE anyway,far from it, but I did genuinely thing she was pregnant.

I know she has a couple of teenage children as she was talking about the snowman and snow lady they built. She said something about the snowlady was rather large up top but thats what comes of having teenagers. She then spoke rather amusingly about the neighbours snowman which was built by adults and which was still standing in more ways than one!!

My mum had me when my sisters and brother were teenagers and I think I was rather a shock to the system as by then she had re-gained a lot of her freedom!

yeah catherine's weight goes up and down like a bride's nightie.

thats a funny saying..:mysmilie_697:

11 stone is a very good weight for someone of catherines build though as she looks around 5'8 ish!

maybe she should ditch the diet chef and opt for her usual healthy eating that has worked for her in the past.

thats a funny saying..:mysmilie_697:

11 stone is a very good weight for someone of catherines build though as she looks around 5'8 ish!

maybe she should ditch the diet chef and opt for her usual healthy eating that has worked for her in the past.

what....the Paul Mac system she used to bang on about until he no longer peddled his goods on qvc:mysmilie_11:

Yes, that's the one :mysmilie_17: Funny how fickle presenters can be when their "favourite" item ceases to be on air any more :mysmilie_697:

Latest posts

Back